Sunshine

Someone was waking me up. Yes it was her. Waking me up inside my dreams. Telling me that we have work to do. Telling me to change my font style, my background, the contents, the elements, almost all should be revised. I was a bit irritated but I shoudn't.

I was late, yes. I was amazed, yes. She was so pretty. She's glowing so bright. Like an angel lurking in my dark side of life.

We had a task to complete. I got a very strange feeling that what we have now will grow and develop. I was so evassive. I was so naive. I have to hide all what I feel inside. I am commited but not happy. Yes, I have a girlfriend, a live-in partner. She cheated on me twice. Although we had a son, that won't lessen the pain she gave me. I guess that is one reason why am I so interested on this girl. She was amazingly strange. Very mysterious.

"Come with me, we'll shoot the cakes and the food."

My heart pounded so fast. I can't remove the smile on my face(aligaga na ko men). She fetch me at our office and went straight to the resto where we have to shoot those undyingly delightful food that is keeping me from hunger. We laugh at exactly nothing. Our eyes met and stare. The kilig factor was gradually rising up. The relationship level climb up from being strangers to colleagues fron work to being a friend. I suppose it will grow more. More than what I will expect.

We were finish shooting when suddenly Mr. CEO asked us to shoot the dinner buffet at 6pm. That is when I got the chance to talk to her outside work because I am planning to accompany her home.

The weather suddenly changed. The wind got stronger and the heavy rain told us to stay a little longer and talk. But we didn't. I didn't have a chance to talk to her because I am so shy. And I still dunno how to start a conversation with a girl like her. Because I like her. I love her smiles. I love the way she talk. I love her hair. I love her? Not that quick. I think I am still confused. I think it was still infatuation. Maybe I will cherrish every single moment that we were together and the memories that will unfold that the future will tell us to do. Or not.

I got to know where she lives. She got so many stories to tell in just a few kilometers she have told me a part of her life I never asked to tell me. She was very comfortable when we were together. But I still doubt myself. I still don't know if what I am doing is the right thing. Do I have to stop? Or should I continue. I am a foolish boy wanting more what have been lost in me. Love.

Is this girl the answer to mu doubts? Is she the right person to love? Will she accept the fact that I am hanging on a thread with another girl? I still don't know the answer that moment. I am confused. We were so happy together.

I got to fix this.

Morning comes. She's waking me up again.