"Uh, don't you have a car?" Melissa asked.

"No?" Jionni said as he continued to walk. "I walk errday."

"Well, I can't leave my car in the parking lot." Melissa whined as she jogged up to her. "How will I explain that to my dad?"

Jionni turned around, keeping his hands in his pockets.

"Is you gone drive us?"

As they got into Melissa's car, Jionni quickly put back in Lil Snupe back into the CD player. He skipped a few songs, going back to the song "X bitch". The song started to play in her car as Melissa turned to him, giving him an agitated look.

"She used to play games, now that I got money she 'ont eem act the same." Jionni mumbled as he looked laid his head on the seat, lying his arms behind the seat as well. "She used to play games, now that I got money she 'ont eem act the same...."

Melissa sighed as she pulled out of the driveway, driving to the stoplight.

"So, which way do I turn?" Melissa said loudly over the music.

"Down this street right hur." Jionni answered in his heavy Louisianan accent.

Jionni leaned back in his seat, closing his eyes and going back to vibing out to his music.

"I send this out to my ex bitch. Why she worryin' bout my next bitch..." Jionni nodded, bobbing his head a little. "Steady goin' on my Facebook. Tryna see how my bitch face look..."

Melissa squinted her eyes at the music, nodding her head a little.

"This song isn't bad." Melissa shrugged.

"Aaaaah see you like this shit, don't you?" Jionni smiled as he looked at her. "Snupe was that nigga!"

"I would like this song better if he didn't curse so much." Melissa snarled. "It's very annoying."

Jionni ignored Melissa, continuing to listen to his music. Once they arrived at Jionni's house 5 minutes later, Melissa glanced around an area that would be known as the slums. She glanced around at the teenagers and older people that were standing around on the corners, smoking. As Melissa nervously looked around, she looked at how abandoned a majority of the houses in this neighborhood was. There was liter in a majority of the area.

"Um......where's your house?" Melissa asked as she turned to Jionni.

"Da' third house on the left."

Jionni looked at Melissa as she nervously parked in the driveway of his home. She took the keys out of the car, sitting back in her seat.

"What?" Melissa asked as she turned to him.

"You scared?"

"No?" Melissa lied.

"Aight cause it's not as bad as it look." Jionni chuckled as he lifted up in his seat. "Don't no murders or nothing go on 'round here. The most you'll see is a robbery and drug dealers. Otherwise, don't worry 'bout nothin'."

Before Melissa could get out of the car, Jionni stopped her.

"Wait!"

Jionni snatched off his Miami Heat hat, handing it to her.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Melissa asked.

"Put yo' hair up and in a bun or somethin'." Jionni said. "D'juan n' them be around here, so we 'on want them to recognize you."

"True. Here."

Melissa placed her hair up in a tiny bun, then took some wet napkins out of her purse. She wiped the makeup off of her face, turning to him.