Chapter 1

Hope y'all will enjoy this story <3 the chapter before this was just the introductory chapter, so. HAZA!

<3

- Sam

•••••••••••••

Alan's grandma was disappointed in him, but she was more than happy to know he was alright. She kept murmuring under her breath, 'God is watching over you. He has an angel for everyone.'

The orange haired boy sat there on the living room couch, feeling the soft heartbeat against his chest as he went to fix the string of his hoodie. His finger tips rested over where his heart was, and he let out a trembled breath.

He almost lost his life. Something or someone saved him, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to know exactly what happened. Alan wanted to see Tony and Jack, just for the sake of him trying to be a good friend. Kellin, he wasn't so sure about.

Alan lazily glanced back at the clock that rested against the lavender wallpaper that surrounded the living room. It was 2:00 a.m., the accident was 7 hours ago. He closed his eyes and suddenly he gasped, feeling someone gently touched his shoulder.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I should have known better than to scare you like that." She rested the tea down on the coffee table, and Alan looked up at her and gave her a small, confused smile.

"Why are you being so nice to me? I drove with a drunk driver and-" "ah stop talking you spoiled bugger." She pinched Alan's cheek, causing him to pout.

"You're young and are open to make mistakes you would hopefully learn from. You were just lucky that you ended up with no marks." She wiggled her finger and Alan glanced up at her with his sassy, golden eyes with tints of green. He took the teacup to his lips and took a gulp, licking his chapped lips afterwards.

Alan closed his eyes after he was done drinking the tea, and set down the cup and he casually laid onto his side, his head resting on a pillow. "Why not go to your room and asleep?" His grandma asked, curiously.

"Because the dogs are out here, and it's warmer out here." He shrugged and ignored the odd looks he got from his grandma. She shrugged and gave him a thin blanket, and pulled it over him.

"May God bless you always." She whispered and kissed his head. He yawned and nodded, annoyed slightly, but he didn't know later on in life he'd appreciate her bringing him to church.

She left the kitchen light on for Alan and whispered, "goodnight" before heading into her bedroom. Alan yawned and twisted around as he tried to get to sleep.

•••••••

It was 2 a.m. when he woke up. He yawned tiredly, glaring at his phone screen.

'2 a.m.? Seriously?' He rubbed his eye and looked around. He lazily got up and scratched the back of his neck as he walked to the bathroom. Why did he feel like something was watching him?

He turned on the light and closed the door, staring into the mirror. His eyes were droopy, and his lips parted. The lights started to lightly flicker, and he glanced upwards, confused. He bent down, sighing and turning on the water from the sink. He splashed it onto his face before glancing in the mirror. When he glanced upwards, his eyes were wide, and his face paled

Someone was standing behind him.

He quickly turned around, not seeing anyone there. "W-What? What the fuck?" He whispered and he trembled and didn't know what to think. "It's too early for this shit:" he groaned and covered his eyes, rubbing them.

He hurried out of the bathroom, and he screamed when the dogs started to bark wildly. His heart raced, and he took deep breaths, glancing over and seeing the kitchen lights flickering, he slowly moved against the wall, biting his bottom lip.

He turned the corner and saw nothing. He let out a soft sigh and then turned around.

At the end of the hallway, stood a dark, lean figure. He trembled as he slowly backed up, brushing his finger tips along the wall. "W-Who are you? WHAT are you?" He whispered.

He heard a soft chuckle, suddenly pressing into a... Warm body. Alan squealed like a girl and ran into the grandfather clock, hugging it and panting, having a leg wrapped around it and looked over to see his grandmother standing there, a tired I've-had-enough-of-your-shit expression covering her face.

"Alan. Ashby. Go. To. Bed." She groaned and rolled her eyes and went back to her bedroom. Alan let out a shaky breath and looked back over to where the figure was recently.

It was gone.

"It's just in my head." Alan whispered and let go of the clock, walking back to the living room and plopped down onto the couch. "Hot damn..." He whispered and face planted into the pillow, pulling the covers up.

As he was started to doze off, he felt something warm brush against his cheek.

'Goodnight, Alan...'

Alan held still, but he was done with any weird encounters for that early morning.

He allowed himself to fall asleep, wondering what the figure was.

••••••••••

Will be updating again shortly! Hope you liked this chapter!

Stay strong my little fighters!

<3