the chapter on which; its her time of the month

C O L E
"Lils?" I call out worried, down at our living room as I wake up at three am, her side of the bed empty. "Hmm?" She groans half of the throw on the floor her lying on the couch. "Babe?" I laugh as she rolls onto the floor. "Are you alright?" I chuckle on to floor as well. "Painful." She says quietly rolling to her side. "Day of the month? You're free today yeah?" I ask her nodding in reply. "I'll head to set quickly then get back." I say her pushing me away. "Okay." I laugh. "Do you want me to lift you to the guest room?" I ask her. "No." She says simply. "Do you---" I say cut off by her. "No! I'll see you later! I love you!" She exclaims making me chuckle.

"You're in love with your cellphone now, Cole?" KJ laughs as he sees me in my phone again. "Lili, I was checking on her." I say placing my phone back in my pocket. "But she's not answering!" He says me nodding. "Is she sick?" Casey asks. "She's on her days... She was in the couch when I woke up..." I say them getting the message. "Ah." Cami laughs. "Alright, Cole surprisingly, you're done for today..." Roberto says getting in the trailer. "Great. See you tomorrow gang." I say making them chuckle as I ran out of the trailer. "On second thought, what do you do when your girlfriend's on her period?" I ask peaking in again. "TLC!" Mads and Cami yells. "As if you need help..." Casey exclaims. "You've been a great boyfriend surprisingly for the past few years..." KJ laughs me saluting them smirking.

L I L I
"Babe." I hear Cole laugh from behind the couch me on the floor a blanket over my head as I watched a movie from Marvel Studios, not sure which, but I like it... "Come hereeee!" I exclaim my hands outstretched for him to join me. "Why are you crying?" He laughs tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "It's Marvel, it's beautiful. It makes me cry." I say simply burying my face in his shoulder. "Its an action film, love..." He says. "Chris Evans is hot." I say. "Mhm... Sure." He says snuggling up beside me. "You're hotter of course." I laugh kissing him on the lips. "No, no, no... You said he was hot..." He pouts making me laugh. "C'mon, you have a celebrity crush surely." I chuckle. "The problem is..." He starts. "What?" I ask. "She's already my girlfriend..." He shrugs me playfully hitting him. "Ice cream?" He asks handing me a pint. "I don't want some." I say him raising a brow. "Really?" He asks. "Not feeling like it." I say closing my eyes again him stroking my hair planting kisses in my face time to time.

C O L E
I was woken up by Lili hugging me tighter we fell asleep on the couch the film that we were watching done on Netflix. "I love you." She says quietly. "I love you too." I smile kissing her cheek. "Are you feeling better?" I ask her. "Slightly." She shrugs. "Okay, okay... This might help... Ehem, ehem." I chuckle clearing my throat. "Oh dear..." She laughs.

L I L I

"So stop time right here in the moonlight Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes 🎶"

He starts singing seating on the floor, me on the couch still my hands on both sides of my face.

"Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song You're the perfect melody
The only harmony
I wanna hear
You're my favourite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear 🎶 "

He continues smiling after. "You're such a singer." I laugh him furrowing his brows. "No, I'm not." He says handing me the pint of ice cream from a while ago. "You are! You look like one, you sound like one as well..." I say eating a spoonful. "Uhm.... No." He still says feeding him a spoonful as well. "Just admit it; you can sing." I say. "Maybe... But I don't like singing." He says standing after. "You sang to me just now!" I laugh. "To you. I only sing to you." He says closing the topic. "What do you want for dinner?" He asks after. "Anything?" I ask smiling at him.

C O L E
"Here you go!" I smile bringing the food back at the living room. "California Roll ala Cole loves Lili." I say making her chuckle. "This is the time when you take your phone out and IG story this art." I say as she takes out her phone. "They'll be jealous..." She laughs. "@/madelame @/camimendes @/caseycott @/_melton_ @/kjapa @/iamamurray" she posts. "You didn't even add a caption." I laugh. "It's a beauty itself, it doesn't need a caption." She says. "I don't know what you like about it though, it's like any California Roll." I shrug. "Shhhhhh..." She laughs pressing my lips with her chop sticks.

L I L I

"What does one do when ones girlfriend is on her period?" I read a tweet he sent in earlier on his phone. "Really?" I laugh. "I was curious!" He exclaims tidying up. "I just keep you company." He shrugs me going through the replies. "Take cover... Shut up... Do nothing... Leave the house... Hide..." I read scrolling through. "What the f*ck?" I laugh. "You've got an ugly amount of ugly answers..." I laugh him plopping beside me in our room. "Well these are sh*t answers." He tweets back taking his phone from me quickly. "Again, as the gang already told you earlier... You do not need help in this section of relationship-ing." I read one Casey replied. "Casey." He laughs me nodding. "He's right, you don't need to do anything more, I don't know why you're asking them either..." I say quietly as I continue using his phone. "You think so?" He asks getting back to bed me lying on his shoulder. "Yeah!" I exclaim. "You're an amazing lover..." I say making him chuckle. "I can marry you." I add. "Hold it." He chuckles. "Yeah sorry, I'm on my period." I laugh him hugging me tighter. "But mark my words," He says later. "I'll marry you." He smiles. "Hm... If I say yes first." I say kidding. "If you say yes." He repeats chuckling kissing me on the forehead after.

end~~

VOTE, SHARE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT!!! ❤❤