Prologue

12:00 AM

"My gosh, Yvaine! Stop drinking for Gucci's sake!" My best friend, Annika said.

"Wag ka ngang oa Niks, this is just my fourth shot! You calm down, okay?" Sabi ko.

Damn, this is what I love! Parties, drinks, loud music, and the blazing hotness of the guys here. But, don't get me wrong! I've never been touched. I swear on my Hermes bags.

"Hey sexy, care to dance with me?" A handsome and oozing hot man.

"No, thanks."

I'm used to it anyway. Hot guys lurking around me and trying to win me. But, it's all games and bets. Hindi ko alam bakit no one can catch my attention despite their handsome features and all.

"Vaine! Your momma's calling me, you have to go home na daw. She's panicking." Annika said.

"What?! Let's go!"

We immediately walked out of Blaze bar. And the driver is already waiting.

"Ma'am! Kanina ko pa po kayo hinahanap, nagpapanic po si Madame Celine." Manong Fred said.

Agad agad kaming umuwi sa mansion, Annika is by my side trying to calm me down. I can't almost breathe because of the fear I am feeling. After several minutes, we arrived in our mansion.

"Thank God, Lumiére! You're home! I don't know what to do." Momma said while panicking and crying.

"Why mom? What's the matter?" I said. Still trying to calm down.

"There's a problem in the company and I need your help." She said. But, I dont know why I felt nervous by that.

"Sure mom, how can I help?" Since I'm a Business Management graduate I am confident that I can be of any help for our company.

"You have to go to Bataan. You have to meet someone." Mom said.

I don't know but it made me nervous.