"They're politicians," Louis answered without thinking it twice.

"Ooh," Harry seemed surprised, "That explains some things,"

"Does it?" Louis cleared his throat to prevent his voice from breaking, "What things?"

"Well, you always say you want to help people. Be part of organizations so you can change things. That makes more sense now, cause if you've watched your parents do it, in a way it could inspire you to do it too," Harry shrugged.

"So you're saying that is that it'd be okay if you wanted to own a hair salon. Cause your mom inspired you," Louis chuckled.

Harry laughed with him, "I don't want to own a hair salon, but yes, it would make sense if I wanted one,"

After a small pause, Harry spoke again, "The thought of getting into Law school has always been there, but right now I'm just waiting to see what happens."

Louis thought about it. Harry's life was 'Waiting to see what happens'. He was jealous of Harry. And of Zayn, Niall, Daniel and Gem. Their lives were full of expectations and surprises, of planning their own stuff or just letting it happen.

Louis could never venture into an unknown future. His future was written since the day his mom got the news he was expecting a male first-born. But, man, how he longed for that unplanned future there in Harry's arms.

Louis let out a sad sigh, which could be confused with a lazy one. "Breakfast is what should happen right now." Louis said, feeling his stomach complaining about the lack of food.

Harry chuckled and stood after Louis.

They found Harry's roommates finishing their breakfast. They were now used to Louis' frequent company in the mornings. Good thing they didn't mind.

After their fancy breakfast, consisting of a bowl of cereal, they took a shower. Louis decided to steal one of Harry's big, warm, comfy sweaters, since November days were now colder.

"It looks good on you," Harry complimented when he saw Louis practically swimming in his sweater.

Louis rolled his eyes, "Of course it does,"

Harry laughed, never getting tired of Louis. He took his hand, gave him a spin and then pulled him close, "Sassy arse,"

"You love my sassy arse,"

Harry leaned to kiss Louis, hugging him tighter, "I love you," Harry said when he broke the kiss.

"I love you more," Louis replied, looking at Harry in the eye and smiling when he earned a blush on his cheeks.

"You ready to go?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, just let me get my stuff. I'll be right back," Louis replied.

When he got to his flat, Niall was using the shower, but the telly was still on. He thought of turning it off, but Niall would probably just turn it back on, so he left it.

He was about to walk into his room when he saw Zayn walking out of his, still in his sleeping sweats.

"Hey mate," Louis smiled,

Zayn returned the smile and nodded, walking in with Louis.

"Have you told him yet?" Zayn asked, sitting Indian style on Louis' unmade bed.

Louis sighed, "It's been less than twelve hours since I last saw you. I haven't told him,"

"Well, you better tell him before it's too late," Zayn ruffled his hair and took a deep breath before speaking again. "You know, there was this guy Sebastian,"