VII: The Library

After entering, Lorry and company was greeted by the sight of a big room full of books. It's a library, duh. The shelves were all nice and clean and the books were all arranged in order. Its great to see that the library was taken care of very well.

"Ah, children. Are you interested in reading books?"

A woman who was holding some books approached them. Apparently, she's the librarian.

"Uhh, sis. Do you have books about Heilm, magic, swordsmanship and other stuff related to that?" Lorry asked.

"Oh, of course there is. We have a lot of them, mostly all of the books here are about it. Except for the novels and other stuff there is." The librian said and led Lorry and company to where the books about what they requested are.

"Are you sure you want to read those kinds of books? Its pretty long, do you even know how to read?" The librarian asked this question just to make sure Lorry and company are not here to just play around.

"I know how to read sis, that's why I came here. I want to know more about what Mister blacksmith told us earlier." Lorry answered directly.

"The blacksmith? Eeesh. That old man again. He told you those things? You know, you don't have to learn all of what he said for now. You need to grow up more. But since you're here, come sit and read." The librarian sighed and then added,

"Don't be noisy at the library kids." And then she left in a jiffy.

"Ok, Lorry. What you want to read first?" Sky said while picking up a lot of books to read.

"Hmm, I think I'll take this one." Lorry picked the book that has the word Heilm written in it.

"Hmm, Ram. Do you like to read too?" Yumi asked picking up a novel she got from the other section of the library.

"I read on wattpad before, so yeah. What's that on your hand, a romance novel?"

"Yup. I suggest you read one of the swordsmanship books here. Maybe you'll be good at fighting and not faint again."

"Ehehe. I know, I'll be a man next time." Ram bashfully said and went off to read too.

While Lorry was reading, she learned the following.

A Heilm is a magic user and is stronger than a normal human. Usually nobles became Heilms, it is rare for a commoner to be a Heilm but it doesn't mean there are none. A Heilm would awaken their powers when they are young. But there's another way, a rune magic user can help you to forcefully awaken it.

The magic elements Heilms might awaken are divided into three groups. Usually a person can have two to three magic elements. But mostly, they just focus on one of their elements.

Common: Wind, water, Fire and Earth.
Rare: Ice, Lightning, Rune, Light and Dark
Uncommon: Time and Space

The time and space magic are the rarest magic element you can awaken. They only appeared thousand of years ago.

The next things are magic beasts. They have ranks according to their strength and are labeled according to their ancestors. They also possesss magic elements.

They are now in a continent named Starlight. It was named as such because it is shaped like a star. There are five kingdoms on the continent.

The kingdom of Frostbelge. Most of its land have a snowy weather. They are the main producers of ice crystals, ice and water beasts and ice and water magic users.

Capital: Ice City

The kingdom of Vermillion. The kingdom have a dessert biome and is very hot there. But the capital is green and full of plants. Also the seasides there have plains. They are the main producers of fire and rune magic beasts and users.

Capital: Belton City

The kingdom of Cantelia. The kingdom is full of tall trees and is a jungle mostly. People live in tree trunks, but its quite cool. They are the main producers of magic herbs and earth and light magic beasts and users.

Capital: Jungle City

The kingdom of Raven. The terrain there is high and full of mountains. The capital is on the foot of the tallest mountain but the main palace is at the top of it. They are the main producers of magic gems and Wind and Lightning magical beasts and users.

Capital: Windvale City

And the kingdom of Belgum. Currently, the village Lorry is living in is part of this kingdom. The most powerful kingdom. They've got it all, resources, magical beasts, magic users, and beautiful people (Of course I need to add that shit). The other kingdoms are afraid to provoke that country.

Capital: Diamond City

After reading all of this, Lorry understands a bit about this world.

But...

Why does Belgum sounds so familiar? Even Diamond City too. Lorry can't help but feel some kind of Deja Vu.

She closed the book she was reading and decided to read one more. She went behind the other row of shelves, but then.

"Ah?"

Cliffhanger UwU

========================

This chapter is pretty long, I think. So, wanna guess who Lorry saw?

Just so you know, I wrote this chapter at school LOL.

Till the next chapter, readers!

-TamoshiiXXD