"Is there a problem Andie?" Shihab asked.

Her head shot up, colouring. "No, sorry, just clearing my throat." The look he gave her could only be called suspicious. Lowered her eyes, pen poised, she was ready to get into it. Something to distract her for a while.

They went over a lot of scenes. Andie took notes of what they wanted to change, keeping her head down, saying nothing. Back and forth they went over the scenes, coffee cups refilled, the table kept full with plenty to eat as they worked late into the day, and even had lunch. 

She passed, not feeling very hungry, just drinking water.

"You have been awfully quiet Andie. Haven't you got anything to say?" Shihab challenged. She wished he would stop picking her out of the crowd. She had preferred to be invisible.

Andie looked across and this time he was staring at her. He had stripped off his jacket, shirt button undone by two, exposing his neckline and smooth skin, cuffs rolled back, looking devilishly handsome, but not for her.

Licking suddenly dry lips as well as her mouth, she reached for her bottle of water and drank from it, wishing he would stop staring at her, shifting in her seat uncomfortably, shaking her head. "So you have no issues with the rewrites?" 

The others watched with interest, the air crackling, eyes going back and forth.

"No," she answered softly. To be truthful, she won't know until she had done them, and there were so many of them, placing away the notes. "Well," she stood. "I better get into this, so they can be ready by tomorrow."

"Sit down Andie," Shihab waved her down. She dropped down because she couldn't argue, could she? "Start working on them here, we need them as soon as possible to see where we are heading." She looked all around her; there was no room for her to work. She could never do the whole laptop on her lap thingy. She needed a table. "Yes?" He challenged her hesitation.

"Is there anywhere I can set up?"

"Use the main living room, if you must."

"Thank you," she said in a small voice, throat tight. She would rather work in her room. She stood, lips parted to close at Miles's warning look.

Firmly put in her place, she left to be shown to the lounge room around the corner which was luxurious and spacious. She settled at the table, drew a chair closer, and opened up her laptop, only to realise she had left the power cord behind. 

Leaving it all there, she took off, explaining to the butler, she would be back. She barely made it to the door, when a hand clamped on her upper arm. Electric sparks shot up her arm, spinning around.

"Where are you going?" Shihab demanded to know. "We don't have the time to waste."

She closed her eyes, counting slowly. He was making it very hard to be civilised when he manhandled her. "I need my charger for my laptop. The battery doesn't last that long, so need to keep it plugged in. I was just going to collect it."

"And you couldn't inform me?" He asked, watching her.

"I don't want to disturb you, and the longer you delay me, the later I start."

"I will organise more food for you since you didn't eat, and you need your strength," he released her and she raced from his suite as if the devil was hot on her heels. 

Charging through the resort, back towards her room, she stopped dead, only to curse, because she had left her key behind. Damn. She went to reception and explained her need for a spare key, saving time by not going back to his suite. Probably upsetting him more, since she can't do anything right.