Twins

Names: Maya Fulgam
Daniel Fulgam

Nicknames:
Mi or Shorty

Danny (Boy)

Age: 23/23

DOB: 03/08 ~Pisces

Gender: Female/Male

Sexuality: Pansexual/Bisexual

Height: 5'4/6'1

Weight: "No."/178

Appearance:

Personalty: Maya is a very friendly, yet quiet individual

Personalty:
Maya is a very friendly, yet quiet individual. She may take some time to get to know, but she will never leave your side. She is a loyal friend and will do what she can to help. She does have a strong sense of ambition as well.

Daniel sticks to his own rhythm. He likes people, sure, but he often has "better things" to do. Don't be fooled by this guise. Once you get to know his sister, you'll see him more often, offering a chance at friendship. If that's what you want. He's a lovely brother and cares deeply for his sister and teases most other people.

Likes:
She likes people she knows, reading, playing the piano, and occasionally making Gran's chocolate pie.

His sister, her friends, bad jokes, and chess.

Dislikes:
Loud noises (from sensitive ears), cats, and her brother chasing her friends off.

The sun, his life in general.

Allergies:
Peanuts

Peanuts and insect stings (like wasps and bees)

Backstory:
Maya and Daniel are from Mississippi, a little place in the back corner that keeps to itself. They both enjoyed the quiet life as they grew up, sometimes assisting their friends around farms or simply relaxing somewhere with friends.

One night during their sophomore year of school, Daniel invited some friends over and Maya had retreated to give her twin some privacy. She came out of her room some time later to find the boys drink and high tailed it to the kitchen.

Needless to say, her brother's best friend came in after her and he found out the next day. Nothing had happened, but everyone knew who had broke the guy's nose. Maya is left a little cautious of boys and knows Daniel would always be there.

Right?

Relationship: Maya and Daniel are really ​really REALLY close. They have been through a lot together and therefore have a very strong bond. They consider their twin their best friend. Neither have a romantic interest.

Scenario:
There they were, the new batch of fresh meat, college freshmen/employees You had been among them/watching them come in. Two particular kids caught your eye. They were close together, chattering like a couple. Maybe one​ caught your eye it maybe you were just curious.

Do you talk or stalk?

Alternate Scenario:

You shared a dorm with Maya/Daniel and found them to be pretty peaceful...except one thing. They would often stay up late, chatting on the phone with someone they knew. It was causing late nights and very little sleep for you. What are you gonna do about it?