Autumn Silver

Name: Autumn Silver

Nickname: Auti

Age: 16-22 (depends on rp)

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Hair color: Mousy Brown

Eye color: one crystal blue and the other gray

Birth town: (I'll give state) MS

Previous towns: all in MS

Current town: England

Birth allegiance: America

Previous allegiances: America

Current allegiance: America/England

History: She has two parents, neither of which have anything to do with her.  They divorced not long after she was born and they always fought over her.  Over their bitterness towards each other, they drove her far from keeping them close.  As soon  as she graduated, she left.   However, her childhood was not all bad.  She had a childhood friend which she kept close to her heart.  She has no idea where he/she is now.

-if older than 18-

She had a college offer from a prestigious school in England and she is finishing up her first four years there.  She still has that Southern accent without a single trace of English and a constant yearning for sweet tea even as she heads out to find her first job.

Personality: She's generally happy, but she becomes dark and defensive when it comes to talking about her past.  She tends to stay quiet and take in info.  However, if she knows the person well, she can talk their ear off. She is really cautious when it comes to physical harm and avoids it if at all possible.

Strengths: talking about others, reading, editing,  and playing piano

Weaknesses: talking about herself and swimming

Family: mom and dad, both estranged from her life

Partner: none

Friends/relationships: her best friend  _______

Likes: ice cream, checker pattern, the water, books, and drinking sweet tea

Dislikes: optical illusions and talking about herself. Includes French toast

Fears: she is frightened of what people think about her, water(although she likes it?), and getting hurt

Sayings: "Books never hurt you, now read."

"I've lived a thousand lives through words,  and you haven't.  So shut up and listen to my advice."

Extra: She's a bookworm.  No doubt about it.  She has a degree in editing so that way she not only gets to work with the authors she loves so much, but she gets to read the books before they're even released.  She's very protective of the few books she actually owns, since she's often found at the library.

You were searching the library for some information and needed help finding out stuff for your school project....She pitches in and you...