Chapter 2: Training

(Rainbowdash pov)

I fly from everyone and fly fast home. I'm so existed, better than excited. Ecstatic! I get through my apartment door and slam my keys down. Then I run to my couch and pick up my book. I read it for the third time.

As I read I realize someone's been knocking on the door. It's quiet. Sounds like Fluttershy. I get up and answer it. She's standing there with her usual head down look.

"Im... Sorry to bother you but do you think I will be ok for your qualification track? I'm really not a fast flyer..."

"Yes! Shy I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't think you where qualified." I say welcoming her in.

She gives a small smile. "Thanks for having more faith in me than I do."

"Well yeah I'd have faith in you. And you should be more faithful in your self."

"See... I mean... It's not the easiest thing for me, that's why I admire you." She says somewhat looking at me.

"Admire?"

"Yah, your faith in others and yourself. Wish I had that kind of will power." She gives a small laugh. "I know it's funny huh?"

"Well no... Not really."

"Oh. Well let's head out shall we?"

"Yep!" I say, dashing out the door. I turn around seeing her flying my way. "So where do you wan- nevermind follow me!"