Chapter 2

I woke up to see myself tied up to a tree trunk in front of lots of werewolves.I howled a mighty howl and saw everyone bowing.A man that had a bit of power radiating of him walked up which I assumed as the beta came to me.

"SHIFT MUTT"HE growled
Suprisingly I did not listen.
I tried to flap my Wing but they were tied down.

I gave a painned howl that echoed throughout the whole land around us that went on for miles.The trees even shook.

I squirmed around aimlessly trying to get out of the tight rope.I finally gave up after a few minutes.

She gave a mighty howl and the sun turned black like the sun eclipse the area around her was glowing and the ropes started burning and turned into ashes.I flew around and attacked the werewolves.Many ran but only some were attacking.I quickly killed them.I then flew away and forced the wolf part away turning into a human with black wings.I was wearing a very long midnight black dress.

I flew around and saw a clearing ahead with a small river and I realized how thirsty and tired I was.

I landed put back my wings and walked to the river and drank straight from it.I cleaned my face.

I heard growls around me,I whipped my head around to see some wolves running right at me.I quickly got my wings and shifted.

They froze and they looked zoned out.I cokes my head to the side and let my playfulness side come out I jumped around and then they zoned back in and saw me snuggling with a big grey colored wolf that was the biggest and had the most power radiating off of it.
I  was just was tired so I fell asleep snuggling with the big grey wolf and where ever he touched me I felt all tingly inside.

I woke up on a comfy bed still as a wolf/angel.
I heard a shower running then shut off.This huge guy came out and saw me awake.
I quickly lowered my head and whimpered.

"Hi but I need you to shift so I could bring you to the alpha."

I shifted back and took my wings back which left me naked.I didn't care because I was used to it cuz of you know tormenter using me for entertainment.

He deeply blushed and reached in a rectangular thing and pulled out a shirt and threw it to me.
I flinched and knew what to do.I put it on still not meeting his gaze.

"Are you mute?"
I nodded.