Dangerous

"Marley!" Ashton screamed. I laughed as he pulled her into a hug, catching her off guard. "Hey Ash", she laughed. I recently got her number, because I knew that Ashton and her would totally hook up. 

"Aw, adorable!" Calum squealed, taking Ashton and hugging him. "But he's mine." I rolled my eyes as I looked up from the TV screen. Michael laughed, "Isabelle, what do you want for breakfast?" I sat there for a while thinking. "Pancakes", I replied as I got up to go check on Luke. He was still asleep and it was annoying me because I was all alone.

"Hey wake up you bastard!" I yelled jumping on top of him. "Sh", he whined burying his face in the pillow. "Kiss me", he whispered. I got off of him, "No." He smirked. "Don't stop", he said, dragging out the 'o'. "Stop using lyrics from your song on me and, get", I paused. "Up." 

He laughed, "So you do listen to our songs." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. "Hey!" I screamed, seeing Dominique there. We've gotten pretty close the past weeks, since she has been visiting Michael often. "Is Renny here too?" I asked, jokingly of course. "Yeah", Calum screamed enthusiastically. 

I stood there, laughing at all of these lovesick boys. I groaned and went back into Luke's room. "Luke c'mon get up", I whined. "No." I picked up a pillow and started whacking him with it. "Hey!" He squealed. "Get up you, asshole", I yelled. He reached up for my waist and laughed when I fell on top of him. "You sleep too much." He laughed, "But I'm only human." I let out a frustrated sigh. 

"You're so stupid", I groaned, turning and tossing to get comfortable. My head was on his chest and our legs were all tangled together. "You love me", he hummed, pinching my stomach. I let out a tiny laugh, considering he was tickling me. "Please?" He smirked and tapped on his lips. I rolled my eyes and gave him a quick kiss. "Longer." I let out another sigh and gently placed my lips on his.

He made me feel really.. weird, when we kissed of course. But weird in a good way. "Luke! Isabelle! Stop fucking each other in there and come out", Calum screamed. I rolled my eyes. "Fuck you Calum", Luke screamed back. I turned to Luke, surprised that he swore, he obviously doesn't do it often. "That was.. hot", I muttered quietly. Luke wiggled his eyebrows around, "Oh really." I playfully slapped his arm and got up. 

"Let's go", I whined, pulling on his arm. He groaned and got up, facing the mirror and fixing his hair a bit. He smiled, "I need to brush my teeth first, idiot." I glared at him, letting his arm go. He entered the bathroom, but not without winking at me first. He was being extremely, weird, today. I walked outside and noticed another girl sitting on our couch. "Who's.." I asked, trailing off, pointing at the girl. "Ashton's cousin, Emily", Michael answered, smiling at Dominique. 

"Hey", Emily, smiled, shaking my hand. "Hi." I went into the kitchen and grabbed Luke and I's pancakes, walking back into the room. I entered the room, seeing him lying there, asleep, again. "Luke!" I screamed throwing a pancake at his face. "Ouch, did you just slap me?" He asked, touching his cheek. "No it was a pancake you bastard, I brought the food here since you obviously didn't want to get up and this is what I see." I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him. 

"Can you at least eat? You're kind of ruining my mood", I said, letting out a groan. "Well, I'm sorry baby. I'll make it up to you", he said sweetly, pecking my cheek.

so that was just like a filler and I introduced Emily, you might wanna remember her, she's a huge part of this story

The Only Reason (Luke Hemmings)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें