Chapter one

Erudite pov

I once sweared to never get broken by them.I broke my promise.They took everything I had.Like my Virginity,and pride.

They would taunt and torture me.

Flashback
"Come on slut just tell us to stop and we'll stop."
They will never stop.If I say something or if I could say something they would get even more mad.I learned a few rules down here
Rule 1
Never make eye contact
Rule 2
Don't talk easier done than said
Rule 3
Never refuse to do something even if it hurts your pride.
Rule 4
Never tell anyone about being half wolf and half angel or else they would cut off your wings don't even mention it.Oh yeah I'm not 18 yet so I can't shift into a wolf or sprout my wings yet.I don't even know when my birthday is or how old I am.
Rule 5
Please them in any way they want including sexually.
Rule 6
Follow all the rules above.

I whimpered with every whip that comes down into my already scared and ripped apart back.

I silently cried.

Suddenly I screamed out.Even my tormenter the rouge alpha ,Decker Blond jumped back.My back was burning I felt something coming out at a alarming rate.i was in so much pain that I did not notice that I did not notice that we were being attacked.

The pain in my back stopped I sighed in relief but again but this time all of the bones were being broken and rearranged.This time I bit my lid so hard that my lips were bleeding.The pain started to slowly stop.

I looked around to see no one there.

I ran out of the cell and saw blood and dead bodies everywhere I turned at a corner and saw a guy he also saw me and froze shock clearly written on his face.I growled when he started to com closer.
He then lunged for me.I was startled and jumped and started flapping my huge wing unconsciously I flew out of his range.I gave him a wolf grin.

All of a sudden,I felt something hit my neck.Everything started to fade and I hit the ground.