Triangles • 05

Emma's POV

I woke up to the sound of racing cars, and some serious movement. I opened my eyes to see Grayson above me, as I had my head laying on his thigh. He had me positioned so he could play his video games and still keep me next to him. I ran my hand up the side of his hip, finding a divot in his where his v-line started. I gently rubbed my thumb against it following it down a bit, pressing my lips against his skin right above the waistline of his sweats. I pulled away when I felt his hand slide around my head, his fingers tangling in my hair.

"Good Morning beautiful." His voice chimed downward towards me.

I grinned, then pushed myself up so I could sit in his arms, "There's no way it's still morning, what time is it?"

He laughed, "It's actually 3:44 pm"

"Oh no, I slept through our plans, Gray I'm so sorry." I honestly felt so bad, he had wanted to spend time together and I just fell asleep. "You should have woken me up!"

He paused his game, "Come here," Gray presented his hands to me, I stood up on the bed and he pulled me onto his lap, straddling him, and facing him. "I spent all day with you, and I loved every minute of it." his hands found their way down my back and to my hips as he began to play with the belt loops on my jeans.

His touch never scared me, and I'm glad it doesn't, considering my current situation with Tyler. "You probably loved every minute of it, because I wasn't talking." I laughed teasing him.

"I guess you're right." I dropped my jaw and pushed his bare chest dramatically as I laughed. He laughed with me, wrapping his hand around the side of my jaw. "I'm just playing with you," he placed his other hand on the small of my back and pulled me into him, our hips and lips meeting in sync. The kiss quickly turned into a heated make out. 

His hand slid under me while the other guided my hips against his. I could feel his length through his sweatpants, pressing into my leg, getting harder. I slowly started to freak out in my head as we continued. I wasn't having any type of episode. I was just nervous. I pulled away from his lips, catching my breath and stopping his movement. "Are you okay?" he immediately asked.

I took a few more breaths and slid back on his slap putting space between our bodies. I nodded, trying to avoid his eye contact.

"Oh fuck, Emma I'm sorry, with knowing what happened to you I should have been more considerate." He pulled his hands off my body and placed them behind his head as he shook it back and forth.

I could see the emotion in his eyes. He was genuinely scared that he had done something to me. "no. no... hey, look at me" I placed my hands on each side of his face, forcing him to look at me. "You didn't do anything wrong, I promise I'm okay... Grayson, I stopped because you make me nervous." The mood in his eyes changed. "I know we've done this before but it was 7 years ago, but this feels so new to me. I feel so connected to you, and I don't want to mess up."