Windows • 04

Ethan's POV

I woke up in my bed, with Emma sleeping in my arms completely naked. She usually sneaks out at night so I was a little thrown back, but I wasn't complaining.

What a perfect morning.

I rolled her over onto her back, and moved so I was hovering over her. I started kissing down her body, might as well make her morning just as perfect as mine. I slowly made my way down her body, positioning myself between her legs. She started to move around, slowly waking up to my touch.

I kissed her inner thigh close to her heat, she arched her back. I reached my hand up her body pressing my hand on her abdomen to keep her still. Emma let out a moan as I began to run my tongue against her heat. She pushed up onto her elbows looking at me. "Eth..." She cut herself off by moaning, as she threw her head back.

I moved back looking up at her, "Shhh, baby. We don't need anyone hearing you."

Her eyes grew large and she backed away from me closing her legs, "oh my god, I fell asleep! I'm so sorry!" She got off my bed and grabbed her clothes, starting to throw them on. Kinda hurting my feelings.

"Em, its fine!" I sat up on the bed covering myself with the sheets that had been wadded up at the bottom of it. "I was actually happy to wake up with you still in my arms." I gave her a big grin. She rolled her eyes walking back over to me, I grabbed her hips, kissing right below her belly button, "come on, just get undressed and lay back down with me."

Emma leaned down kissing me with her plump pink lips, "I have to go," she ran her hand through my hair pushing it back, "but I appreciate the wake up!" She threw the last of her clothing on.

"What do you mean you have to go? It's like 5 am, where in the world do you have to go?" She was always leaving. Emma and I have what you call a 'no strings attached' relationship, well she does... I definitely have attached strings unfortunately.

"I told Gray I would spend the day with him... and I really can't let him catch me in here." She plead. "Do you know how hurt he would be."

I kinda envied how much she cared for him.

Emma's POV

"Seriously Emma, you said you were over him!" Ethan started to get loud. The way he acted sometimes reminded me of Tyler, which scared me. I know Ethan would never hurt me like that, but the thought still lingers in my head.

I walked back over to him, climbing on to straddle his lap, "shhh." I held my finger against his lips. He has absolutely hated the idea of me and Grayson spending time together. It has been 2 weeks since the movie/hand situation and Ethan has been touchy since. "Ethan, I never once said I was over him! I said I can't be with him and you know exactly why, so don't get pissed at me! I can't help it!"

"I get that, but I hate that you just use me." He looked angry starring at me as he sat holding me, rubbing my lower back.

"Ethan, don't do this..." He made me so mad. I could tell he was starting to get feelings for me and it sucks. I just wanted something simple in my life for once. "You knew coming into this how I felt about Grayson! You knew that we would never have anything, so don't play the 'used' card! It was supposed to be mutual."

I climbed off his lap and walked towards the window, about to climb out when he finally said something, "I don't think we should do this anymore then..." I looked back at him confused.

"Whatever, that's fine!" I crawled out of the window frame onto the snowy rooftop. The guest bedroom I was staying in had a window not too far from Ethan's so it was extremely easy to get in and out of. Honestly if Ethan was done, then I guess it's over, and I could care less. I think it was more for him then it was for me.