"I know... I just, we're not on good terms right now," I said.

"He's still angry with you?"

"No, but he thinks I'm a liar and I don't want to forgive him as of currently. He hurt me in so many ways and I'm not ready to forgive him."

"You don't have to forgive him if you're not ready, but I think it's best for him to know that you still care." I sighed.

"I'll think about it."

"Ladies, if you don't quiet down, I think you might have to leave," Mrs. Dubose said.

"Sorry," Chloe said. "I'll make sure Deja is quiet."

"Jerk..." I whispered. We both laughed softly as Mrs. Dubose went back to her desk next to the book check-in.

...

"Hey, what's your guys' new address?" I asked Jack before he hung up the phone.

"I'll send it to you."

"Okay good, I was planning on stopping by."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I need to talk to Zach."

"Oh... are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"That doesn't seem like something you'd do."

"It's important."

"Okay, I'll send it to you."

"Thank you," I said. "I'll see you in a little bit."

"Alright, bye."

Jack hung up the phone. I continued to finish my book report on To Kill A Mockingbird. I never really understood the meaning of the book when I read it 9th grade, mostly because I just read the Spark Notes version. But after rereading it for my English book report and actually understanding the book and it's vocabulary, it made a lot more sense. The book report was due next week, but I like finishing all of my work the day I get it.

I got the address from Jack. I smiled and set my phone back down so I could finish my book report. I shut my laptop and got up. I put on Jayden's sweater that I wore to school today. I changed out of my basketball shorts and into sweats.

"Where are you going?" Bridget asked while watching TV.

"I'm gonna go over to Zach's house."

"Okay," She said. "Tell him that I love him."

"Yeah, sure..." I rolled my eyes thinking about how I was going to tell Zach that the love of his life is cheating on him. On top of all of that tell him that the love of his life is cheating on him with another cheater.

"Oh, did you meet the new girl?" Bridget asked. "Her name's like Peyton or whatever."

"Yeah," I said.

"We're friends now. I heard she was Jayden's ex."

"Yeah and we're done with this conversation."

I walked out of the house and grabbed the skateboard Jonah bought for me to replace the old one that he broke. (A/N: In chapter one Jonah promises to buy Deja a new skateboard remember?) 

I put my phone on google maps and entered the address. 

...

I came to a stop in front of a beautiful white house that had glowing golden lights that poured through the glass windows. The setting sun gave the house a beautiful glow that bounced off the house at different angles. I stared in awe.