2 - Who Are You?

Chapter Two

Adelaide's P.O.V

I was startled by the sudden loud noises coming from the shed beneath me. I was now wide awake as I quickly grabbed my bag and whipped it over my shoulder.

I backed away slowly from the shed, not wanting to make a sound. 'Maybe its just a wild animal, no biggie..' I thought to myself. I then started to hear the sound of demonic like whispers. The whispers began to fill my head, getting louder and louder. All of the voices were talking at the same time, saying things like "Die", "Run", and other words that seemed to be spoken in a different language.

I grabbed my shit and started to run out of Cemetery Drive. Something was going on there, and whatever was there, wasn't human. I wasn't ready to die, not tonight, not like this.

I ran as fast as I could, my heart pounding against my chest. I admit, I was a little spooked. Maybe I over reacted. Maybe my head is playing tricks with me. It could have actually been a wild animal or something..

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard screeching and evil laughter. I picked up my pace, panting heavily. I know for a fact that wasnt a wild animal. I began to hear grunting and whimpering, like as if someone was getting their ass kicked. I kept running. I mainly focused on getting home safe. That was all I really wanted right now.

I took the risk of looking behind me now that I was getting a little more closer to home. I saw a black figure that was at least 12 feet away from me. It looked like a man. He stood there watching me not moving nor saying a word.

My pace began to slow down as I grew tired. I was only three blocks away from my house. When I turned back around, the man was gone. I was confused and still frightened. I walked up to my porch and let myself inside my home. I felt uneasy, many questions filling my head. Who was he? What the hell just happened?