We're Out

We're out of the hospital my ribs are feeling better Lucas is feeling better I'm feeling better we all are I guess school is almost back in we got a week left "wow we get two weeks off school and Sophia and me ends up in the hospital twice and everyone thought I was dead for a few hours I guess it was a good week so far" "you can't say that we still have a week left" as I told Dallas that he turned around and picked me up and had me up agents the wall my legs were wrapped around his waist my hands around his neck he told me "but in this weeks I have had the best time of my life in the hospital or not maybe by the time we go back to school you'll be my wife" I just looked at him and kiss him and when he let me down I hugged him like there's no tomorrow but something that has been on my mind it is when he said "maybe by the time we go back to school you'll be my wife" is he going to propose to me or was he just being sarcastic I have no idea but I don't think he would, would he?
"SOPHIA!!!!" "AHHHHHH oh my fucken god" those little bitches sacred me "what the fuck guys? I was sleeping but so much for that right" "sorry babe you looked so peaceful and we had nothing better to do so yea" "wow and I live with this now great hah I'm just kidding I love all you guys" "well we love you to but I would hurry up we only got like 15 mins" "fuck ok umm get out I'm going changing" "ok see u to in the car" kenickie said "hay Dallas make it quick and here a rubber" "oh my fucken gosh really Lucas no now get out I'm trying to change" "hay babe they don't have bad ideas" "get out" "ok fine"

"AHHHH"me and scar ran into each other arms "wow she my girlfriend and I can't get ahug like that wow" "my ribs Scar they still hurt I have to take it easy" "ohsorry, and kenickie really come here I heard you" "hay babe you feeling ok?""I'm fine I just need some ice I think" "I'll walk you to the nurse come on""ok thanks babe" "guys we'll be back" "ok" they all said "hi honey you needsomething?" "Yea just ice" "for?" "My ribs" "may I see if there damaged?" "ummyea" I showed the nurse my ribs and they were still bruised like I just did itshe was freaking out bad "honey we need to do more than ice and how did thishappen?" "A car accident about 2 days ago but I just want ice and I'm fine" "okbe careful" "I'll take care of her" "RINGG" "Ahh I don't want to go to class""you think I want to either" Dallas said "no but we have to so let's go" "k andthanks for the ice Ms." "your welcome"

"oh well look who is back I thought you just wouldn't show Dallas" Ms. K saidshe didn't see me yet she only seen Dallas because he walked in first "hi Ms. Kis there any chance you cannot mark us tarty he took me to the nurse for ice""oh umm hi Sophia umm yes I can" "good" Dallas looked at me after we sat downand said "she is such a bitch" "yea I think we all know that" "good morning classesdon't forget we have A GAME AFTER SCHOOL TODAY WOOOO GOOO WOLFS YEAAA!!" oh themorning announcement cheerleaders gosh"oh my god" Dallas said "what Dallas you ok?" "I totally forgot we had a gametoday great, Lucas did you remember?" "Umm yea of cores how could I, thecheerleaders are going to be there" "don't worry babe you'll be just fine,you're great and I'll be right there" "ok love you" "love you to" "umm Sophiacan I talk to you sweet heart?" Ms. K asked "umm yea I guess" I got up to gotalk to her and Dallas slapped my ass, mine you we sit in the front of theclass so everyone saw it and herd it "whoo nice one Dallas" almost all thefootball players said I looked back at Dallas and said "I should hurt you forthat" "ok tonight baby" "ok it a date" I walked over to Ms. K I could hear theboys talking I heard Lucas saying stuff like "have you, do it, get it done,"and Dallas was saying "not yet, not a good time, not now" "hi sweet heart ummare you feeling ok?" "Yea why you ask?" "oh nothing have a seat" she said weirdly"oh my god wow you are a bitch, you're asking me that cause I'm with Dallas,wow you know what it's not you concern who I date or hang out with so stay outof my business ok lady" she just turned her head and looked at her computer andsaid "take a seat" wow I never felt so, so confident, the whole class heardthey all were like "WOO GO SOPHIA!!" "STOP, DO YOUR WORK!! I'm sending the nextperson who talks to the dean's office" "dame baby woo you go" "dame Sophia whowas that person up there I've never seen you like that" Lucas and Dallas saidsurprised "I guess I'm just done with peoples shit"

"RINGGGG" "AHH" "calm down Lucas it was just the bell maybe you would know thatif you didn't sleep all day in class" "ha-ha very funny Sophia, come on guyslets go home" Lucas said while wiping the drool off his face "go ahead we'llcatch up" "we well?" Dallas said "yea we well" "ok bye Lucas" "bye hurry up""ok Lucas good bye" "ok now that he's gone we need to talk I take it" "umm yea,why do you keep bringing up the whole sex thing?" "oh I'm just playing but I'llstop if you want me to" "no your fine I was just wondering" "ok well lets gohome baby" Dallas said while slapping my ass so I run up behind him and slappedhis ass "dame baby I liked that" "oh my god babe"

"Hi Scar and you guys" "hi" we just left and came to the house" "it's fine""I'm going up stares and going to sleep" "night Kenickie and Scar" "I think wecan all agree it's time to go to sleep"