special ch. - A Date

Start from the beginning

"Tomorrow, P'Knot and the rest of your friends can't help because it needs to write by hand even though it is only simple assignment P' Arthit."

"I will go to Prem house later, I can't right now." I glance at Mo Phana who busy looking at me.

"Why? You say the class is canceled."

"I'm going out with Mo Phana right now."

"What?" I take the phone far from my ear.

"Ai' Ba, don't shout. I can lose my hearing ability." I scold N'Yo.

"P' Pha... I miss him."

"Don't you dare cry when you in my body. I know you must still in the campus area. You make my reputation bad and people will look down on me N'."

"P'Arthit..."

Should I said I at anime conventions and I stand right in One Piece area.

Hmph...

"What you at anime conventions and at One Piece area." N'Yo shout again.

"What? How? Did I say that out loud."

"P' Arthit, I want to go there too..." 

Screwed me and my reputation. I can already hear N'Yo sob.

"I'm sorry but Phana is the one who takes me here. If I know I will take you too with us N'." I try to calm N'Yo.

"It's ok P'. If I go, I will get overly excited and make our secret out." He still sobs.

"I will take the photo of your body here for you. I will also help you buy anything you want of cuz using your money."

"Please do that P'. Please send me a picture so I can look what I want to buy."

"Ok, wait a moment but can I ask you something I curious about?" I ask N'Yo.

"Hmm..."

"Why Mo Phana know so many info about anime especially One piece? Did he also interest in this stuff too?"

"No, he not but he learns about anime especially One Piece because of me. I love this stuff."

"Ok, I off now." I end the call.

I walk to Mo Phana again and take the picture of all goods sell there and send to N'Yo. While waiting for a reply, I ask Mo Pha to take my picture with the gigantic ship and figures. He happily takes my picture using his phone. 

[LINE] - Wayo use Arthit phone while Arthit uses Wayo phone.

JustArthit:
Picture.
I want that, that and that. Everything within the red circle P'.

Shorty:
Are you crazy?
I don't take enough money to buy that N'.

JustArthit:
You can use my own card in the wallet or you can ask P'Pha to pay for it first if you also don't take the card with you.
Bye.

I already promised him to help him buy anything he wants to make he stop sobs so he will not cry but I don't bring his wallet around with me even to class because I scared I will lose or miss place it. Too much money, card and the wallet itself are expensive. Want I going to do?

"Why Yo?" Mo Phana ask me.

"Nothing." I try to think the solution.

"Yo don't want to buy anything?" He keeps asking me but I keep ignoring him.

"I don't have enough money to buy what should I do?" I talk to myself.

"Just take everything Yo want, Yo don't have to choose. P' will pay for Yo." I look at Mo Pha.

Is this Mo crazy to pay for everything? It is the not little amount.

"What you said?" I ask to confirm it.

"P' ask Yo to choose everything Yo want and P' going to pay for Yo."

"Why?"

"Yo just say Yo don't have enough money."

Don't say I talk out loud again. I facepalm. How stupid are you Ai'Arthit? 

"Thanks, P'Pha." I wai to him.

"Yo is my boyfriend after all and P' don't mind spending the money."

" Don't P' regret it later, Yo going to buy many you know."

" P' already prepared went P' plan to take Yo here." He kisses my forehead and walks away quickly.

Damn you Mo Phana for taking an advantage on me. I let go this one for the sake of N'Yo and also for myself because I try to save my reputation from N'Yo who can start crying any minute.

-------------------------------------------------------------

What Arthit don't know.

"Aw...N' why are you cry?" Knot ask Wayo.

"I'm not crying just sobbing." Wayo 

"Ok...N' why are you sobbing and almost crying?" Knot ask again.

"P'Pha take P'Arthit to my dream dating plan." Wayo keeps sobs.

Knot try to calm Wayo and take him far from faculty cafe while Prem busy using his hazed voice and face to make people back off from the scene. Bright and Toota busy taking a picture.

"Can you two blockheads stop taking a picture and help me?" Prem shouts at Bright and Toota.

"Ai' Toota, you follow Knot keep capture Wayo picture and send it to me while I help Prem Na." Bright stand on the table.

"Come...come and watch Arthit and Knot practice our project advertisement. Don't forget to take picture or video but once it goes viral and Arthit capture whoever doing it, I can't guaranty your safety."

Hearing that all people back off and walk away. 

"See it easy. Your scaredness are getting faded after dating N'Wad." Bright pat Prem shoulder.

Bright walk and people make a way for him.

"Ai'Prem, dū...dū(look) they even make a way for me to pass through." Bright talk to Prem without seeing at the back.

Everyone at the cafe silent.

"N' Krab, they make this route for me to run right." Bright asks one junior student near him.

He nodded.

"Your senior P'Prem is having a murderer aura and a killer look in his eye right." Bright ask again.

He nodded again.

"P'Bright, better for you to run right now becau..."

The junior didn't finish yet but Bright already run away with Prem run behind him.

"Help me Ai'Knot..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the video of quiz fame show with Off, Singto, Gunsmile and New with eng sub

[a/n: Vid is not mine]