short dtama cd FINE english ver

Start from the beginning

[Sound of flames burning, an ominous sound effect plays]

Yuzuru: My intestines began to seethe, but....

Tori: B- but... The bento you make have a yummy flavor, but... They don't leave me feeling like I've eaten anything, and stuff, and all of them have the same flavor, so there's no fun in eating them, and all...

[Sparking sound effect]

Tori: And in that regard, the food at the cafeteria has excessive amounts of nutrients, so they're yummy, you know!

Tori: Katsudon, and stuff!

[Sparkling sound effect]

Tori: Hamburgs, and stuff!

[Higher pitched sparkling sound effect]

Tori: And curry rice, and stuff!

[Even higher pitched sparkling sound effect]

[Swishing sound of Tori pointing at Yuzuru]

Tori: You, too, if you want me to eat your cooking, make those kinds of foods!

[More sparkling sound effects]

Tori: By the way, right now I feel like eating omelette rice!

Yuzuru: You have the tastes of a child, young master, so to say such a thing to me, although I've been striving to improve your tastes even just a bit... don't you think it a bit too much?

[Yuzuru sighs]

Yuzuru: It seems that there is no way to deal with this other than to tie you into a chair and force you to eat it, is there...

Tori: Don't say such terrifying things without hesitation! Do you really respect me as your master!? This is insubordination, and all. If this is how it's gunna be, Slave Number Two is waaaay more obedient, you know!

Yuzuru: Of course I respect you, you know, young master.

[Some drums roll and other instruments play in a grandiose fashion]

Yuzuru: Well, I am aware that in order to have you understand your role as the next leader of the Himemiya family, I wait upon you a bit strictly.... But please understand that this is also for your sake, young master.

Tori: Oohhh, oooohhhh... You know that I'm weak when people bring up this kind of thing! Uuggh.. I'm so hungry, and then to be caught by Yuzuru, this is the woooorst!

[Tori starts to whine]

Yuzuru: Please give it up, young master. Oh, that's right. I became preoccupied with the young master, and almost forgot. Young master, have you seen the President around this area?

Tori: The President? If you're looking for the President, isn't he in the student council room?

Yuzuru: I did look over there, but I did not encounter the President there. Since it is lunchtime, I thought that perhaps he was having his lunch, but if you have not seen him either, young master, it appears he is not here either, does it not?

Tori: Yeah... Why are you looking for him, anyway, Yuzuru?

Yuzuru: Ahh... I apologize for being late to explain myself. Actually "Fine" has received a request for work. And that is why I was looking for the President.

[An alarmed noise, and the sound of rattling as Tori trembles]

Tori: Eek! Again, like the Circus... some kind of dangerous work, or something... Ooohhh... Just thinking about it, I'm breaking out into a cold sweat!