Chapter 4

Half past four came around quite slow, i couldn't help but be nervous that i am going to see Liam again. What if there are fans that spot him with me? What if there is paparazzi? All of these questions ran through my head.

I got up from my desk and left the office and started walking towards Starbucks. I walked in and i started looking around for Liam until i spotted him right at the back with a snapback on and with his head down. I started walking towards him and he must of heard my footsteps cause he got up immediately and gave me a hug. With that i sat down.

LP - "Hey, how are you?"

L - "Hi, i'm good thanks. How are you?"

LP - "Good thanks. What drink would you like?"

L - "Please can i have a Cappacino?"

LP - "Yeah sure I will be back in a minute."

Liam returned with the drinks in his hands and handed me mine.

L - "Thank you."

LP - "No problem. So how was your day?"

L - "It was alright thanks but my boss had a go at me for being late but i should have kind of expected that. How was yours?"

LP - "It was good thanks. I am in a band called One Direction just in case you didn't know and myself and my bandmates have started our six month break from tour.  So it is nice to sit at home and go and visit my family who i don't always see."

L - "Yeah i kind of knew that you were in One Direction cause i watched you on the Jonathen Ross show last night and there are pictures of you and the boys on the front of magazines all the time!"

He blushed after i said that.

LP - "So you know what my job is but what is yours?"

L - "Well i'm a secretary at MTV, it isn't the best job but it is giving me the money that i need."

LP - "Do you enjoy work or not?"

L - "Well i think i would enjoy it a bit more if i had a nicer boss."

LP - "Unfortunatley not all bosses are nice. So what are you doing this weekend?"

L - "Nothing much really."

LP - "Would you like to come to Winter Wonderland with me tomorrow?"

L - "Yeah I would love to!"

LP - "Great, shall i pick you up."

L - " Yeah that would be great."

We got up ready to say bye to eachother.

LP - "How are you getting home love?"

L - "Well since my car broke down this morning and it is currently in the garage i'm guessing that i will be taking the bus home."

LP - "Let me drop you off because it is already getting dark outside."

L - "Really you don't have to."

LP - "No i insist now come with me." 

With that he took my hand and led me to his Black Range Rover. He opened the passengers door for me and helped me get in. Once he ran to his side of the car to get into he started the car and sped off. I gave him instructions on how to get to my apartment complex and we were back within 15 minutes. With that he walked me to the door of my apartment and gave me a hug.

LP - "It was nice seeing you again today and i look forward to seeing you tomorrow. I will be here at around 11. Is that ok?"

L - "Yeah it sounds great."

LP - "Well i will see you tomorrow and dress warm."

With that he hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

My phone started ringing and it was Tilly.

I decided to tell her that i bumped into Liam Payne and he spilt coffee down me and that i just had coffee with him. I heard her scream from the other end of the phone. When i told her that i am going out with him tomorrow that is when she screamed even louder and she sounded excited but i don't know why cause i am the one going out with him tomorrow not her. With that we ended the call.