Chapter 5

I woke up to my alarm going off it was 9:30 and Liam is coming here to pick me up at 11. 

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to get washed. I decided to dress casual and put on a pair of jeans on with a jack wills jumper and a pair of uggs. I blow dryed my hair and straightened it, i decided to leave my hair down. 

I went to go and have breakfast and decided on a quick cereal as Liam was coming round in 15 minutes. With that i finished my cereal just in time as the doorbell rang i got up to answer the door and it was Liam he came in and gave me a hug. He was wearing a pair of light jeans, an adidas hoody with a black jacket over the top, nike air force trainers and a snapback.

LP - "Hey how are you?" 

L - "Good thanks how are you?"

LP - "good shall we head off?"

L - "Yeah let me just grab my jacket."
I grabbed my jacket and we headed out the apartment complex hand in hand and he led me to his black Range Rover. The gentleman he is he opened the door for me and helped me in. He ran over to the drivers seat and we both buckled ourselves in and off we went.

We arrived at the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park and it was packed and there was no chance of Liam getting away without being recognised. We were walking around hand in hand which i hadn't noticed but it just happened and seemed right. When Liam asked me if i wanted to go oe one of the rollercoasters. I agreed to go on it then we sat next to eachother and strapped ourselves in.

LP - "Are you scared?"

L - "Yeah a bit."

LP - "Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you." 

With that the rollercoaster started and we suddenly dropped and i couldn't help but scream, I felt Liam's hand grab onto mine and i immediatley felt safe.

When we exited the rollercoaster we went to go get popcorn when he asked me

LP - "would you like any candy floss"

L - "sorry but i'm allergic" 

LP - "that's the coolest thing to be allergic to"

L - "i don't know what to say"

LP - "so shall we go and look around"

As we started walking i could some girls squealing, myself and Liam turned around and there was three girls standing there staring at Liam.

They asked Liam for a picture and i willingly took it as i wasn't really bothered as if i hadn't met Liam and i saw him then i would have definatley asked him for a picture. 
The girls asked - "Liam are you to going out?" I blushed and looked away whilst Liam's eyes widened and he whispered something into their ears so i couldn't hear. What could he of said?
One of the girls said - "You would make a cute couple." Once again i blushed and looked away. They thanked Liam and walked off.

 We started walking again until we could see flashes coming from all directions. Great it was the paparazzi, they started asking questions like "Liam who is this girl," "Are you to dating?" "How long have you been seeing eachother for?" "How and when did you meet?"
Liam grabbed my hand and told me to put my head down and he started pulling me through the crowd of people.

We ended back to his car and he helped me in and shut the door and went to get in the drivers seat.

LP - "I'm so sorry that we had to leave because of the paparazzi."

L - "No it's fine, don't worry about these thing happen and you can't help it."

LP - "So what do you want to do it is around 4?"

L - "Well we could go back to mine and watch a movie and order a takeaway?"

LP - "Yeah let's do that."