BONUS CHAPTER THREE

Jackie Logan had noticed that ever since she and Peter Parker had bonded in her room, back before she knew exactly who Spiderboy was, that they were always touching. Sometimes it was just the corner of her knees scraping against his while they sat on her bed chating, other times it was his arm thrown over her shoulder or tucking her into his side while they sat on her fire escape. Though as they walked to the train from Noodletown she realized most of the time the two of them were holding hands.

Not that she minded. Jackie liked how her palm felt against Peter Parker’s, how soft it was despite his callous, how warm it was. She liked how her hand was smaller than his, and how his thin fingers could easily entertwin with her own. Jackie liked how, when they were holding hands his thumb ran itself up and down hers, all the while the rest of his fingers seemed to cling to her.

That’s how the whole thing started, the two of them were holding each other’s hand while waiting for F train. The seats in the subway were basically wooden cubes, so their intwined hand sat itself in the divider that laid between her and Peter.

“I’m just saying Pete,” Jackie laughed, “You’re a Hufflepuff.” Peter puffed out his chest, smile on his face,

“No way,” he denied, “I’m totally a Gryffindor.”

Jackie rolled her eyes at that. She knew what- who -Peter was; she knew Spiderboy before Peter, and yet she couldn’t help but see him kind hearted Peter Parker who even without his powers would save kittens from trees in Central Park.

“I’m sorry to interrupt,” the elderly woman next to her said, tapping on Jackies coat shoulder. She had a long crooked nose and pale drape-like skin.

“Yes ma’am?" She reminded Jackie of her own grandmother, in a way. With her flowery shawl and old person smell.

“You and your boyfriend are adorable.” She smiled kindly, her eyes flickering between a Jackies heated  face and a not breathing Peter.

“Wha-no, what?” Jackie breathed. “Me and Peter? No, no. We aren’t dating- We’re just friends.” Of course Jackie had thought of dating him, kissing him and cuddling up to him after going out for pizza-after a date. But he was Peter Parker, Spiderboy, dating him would put everything- their friendship -in jeopardy.

“Oh,” the woman said, “Well, you two are as cute as a button.” Jackie don’t ask how a button could be cute. Instead she, with a tight lipped smile, nodded, before turning back to Peter who looked torn between mortification and bursting out into laughter.

“Shut the fuck up Parker,” she told him dryly.

“I didn’t say anything!” He snickered. Jackie rolled her eyes at that, she don’t need Peter to say anything to know what he was thinking.

"Whatever Hufflepuff.” His jaw fall open and just as he’s about to give a retort the F train loudly pulled into the station.

“Come on Petey,” Jackie smiled, “I wanna get home before I die of old age.” And without realising it, the pair walk onto the crowded subway, still holding hands.

---
Logan + Parker = Larker
Hope you guys like it! (I'm on mobile so sorry for any mistakes) This takes place after Jackie and Peters 'not date'.
Amd hey if you haven't read it, i have a new peter parker x oc story out; its called ELEVEN!