Just to see you smile...

Start bij het begin

8:20 am: Wow himala! Walang traffic! quezon avenue na.

She checked her watch, its' 8:26 am. OMG! She quickly pulled stuff from her closet drawers and quickly got in the bath area.

In less than twenty minutes she was showered, ready and was blow drying her hair when she remembered to check her phone again.

8:20 am: I'm here baby. Right outside your playboy mansion.

8:33 am: Wait, will just get a full tank.

8:45 am: Okay, here again. Where are you? Are you up yet?

8:53 am: Maria Louella Kasilag! The guards just let me in and I'm going to drag you out of bed. Make sure you're ready to sing and dance cos it's..shwotime! 😉

She groaned. And that's one of those surprises. Rafa has this little game where he would pick the silliest, most annoying song/s and then he will either make her dance or act it out, or sing along. He does this whenever she's late or when he sees that she's not smiling.

He refuses to move on and walk or open the door until she does her part.

Nasabi ko na bang ang lulupit lang naman ng mga pinipili niyang kanta?

One time, they agreed to meet at this casual Italian dining place in Timog. She got caught in heavy traffic and was thirty minutes late. When the cab pulled over near the restaurant's entrance, she immediately saw Rafa standing by the door with the security guard whom he had already conspired to keep the door closed until he says so.

"O.K. Let's do Tony! Tony, Tony Bo-Bony Bonana Fanna Fo-Fony Fee-Fi-Mo Mony... Toooohhh-nee..."

She just gave him a look, and then tried pushing the door, but I wouldn't budge.

"Let's try Katie!" he prodded, his brows wiggling playfully.

She just made a face at him. But when she realized that they're already holding up a line and the door will never open until she sings, she placed her hands on her hips, and sang: "Katie Katie Bo-Batie Bonana Fanna Fo-Fatie Fee-Fi- Mo Matie....Kaaaayyy-tie!"

When she finished, both he and the guard clapped. Then she pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. "You did great, baby."

Another time, he said to meet her at the CCP where he just had a convention and again, she was late. And she also royally pissed because the guards were a bunch of power tripping jerks. As she stepped into the lobby, she saw him and quickly walked to where he was but when she was just a few steps away, she heard him sing.

"And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan

New York and Japan

And I'm too sexy for your party

Too sexy for your party

No way I'm disco dancing"

She raised "Hindi ko alam ang kasunod. At hello, Paano ko iaarte yan?"

He didn't answer, he just continued singing. Holy crap, he really knows the lyrics!

"I am a model, and you know what I mean..."

Fine, gets ko na. and so that's exactly what she did. Just to get it over and done with. She sashayed along the imaginary runway at the lobby and did my little turn on the catwalk, yeah on the freakin' catwalk yeah....counting from one to twenty, then stopped right in front of him, grinning. Because he sounded silly singing that stupid song.

But he was never the least bit ashamed, or offended by the fact that I was making fun of him. Instead he just kept singing, just whispering to her now. "You're too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts..."