when you get hurt because of their superhero gig

Peter Parker: his first priority is you. he'll stay with you until professional help arrives, and do his best to patch you up until then. however, this does not mean that he won't go after the guy when he makes sure that your OK. not at all. when your OK, the guy better move to another country, change his name, and never come back, even then it might not be enough. Peter will stop at nothing to get the guy that hurt his girl.

Danny Rand: the usual pacifist will suddenly be replaced by a rage filled attacker. you do not hurt his Y/N, OK? the people who hurt you will usually end up in a full body cast, in coma. He doesn't even try to hold back. nope.

Sam Alexander: when he finds out you have been hurt, nothing can stop him from checking up on you. he will hurt anyone who stands in his way. once he checks that your alright, the ones that hurt you better hope that they have a space suit, or don't need oxygen. he won't show mercy. 

Luke Cage: the guy needs a body cast, and life support. Luke doesn't even try to hold bake his strength. these are the moments he regrets the no killing rule. he usually spends an hour wrecking the gym, before calming down enough to check up on you. he doesn't want to lose his cool, and accidentally hurt you when he sees you injuries.

Ava: the guy/girl has some nasty claw marks running all over their body that need stitches. of course, no one scolds Ava for it, they would all do the same. after wards she stays with you until your better. she refuses t go on missions until you're better.