Bertholdt was still fast asleep in one of his infamous sleeping positions. The boys head was on the pillow, but his legs made a 90 degree angle, one pointed towards the ceiling while the other laid on the bed itself. One arm covered his eyes while the other rested on his stomach. It was one of his more tame positions, thankfully. Reiner looked to his best friend still asleep, "What does that look like to you? Sunny or thunderstorms?" He asked Connie.

"Hm?" The boy tilted his head to the side and looked to Bertholdt, "Sunny, I think."

Reiner nodded in agreement and went to the bedside gently nudging his friend, "C'mon, time to wake up Bert!"

Bertholdt groaned and with one arm, tried to grab the blanket to pull over his head, but unbeknownst to him, it was on the floor along with Reiner and Connie's clothes. "Ten...more minutes..." He mumbled. Mornings were NOT Bertholdt's cup of tea.

"We gave you ten minutes ten minutes ago." Reiner shook his head and nudged him again.

"Then five more minutes." The v-fringed male grumbled.

"If you don't get up, I'll go get Annie." He threatened, even though he wasn't being serious.

Bertholdt's body tensed up, but did not budge. He heaved a deep breath and exhaled softly. "Just let me sleep Reiner, please..." He said, turning on his side to face away from his best friend.

"Okay, I'm going to get Annie." Reiner shrugged and went to the door opening it loudly.

Bertholdt's eyes shot open from under his arm. Reiner wouldn't...would he? The boy thought his best friend was joking. As fast as he could, the v-fringed male sat up. "Alright, Alright! I'm up! I'm up!" He rubbed his eyes gently with his hand, turning to narrow them at Reiner shortly after. "You really couldn't have let me sleep just a few more minutes?" 

"I would have, but Armin's precious schedule wouldn't have liked it." Reiner shut the door with a grin.

Bertholdt rolled his eyes and stretched his arms out, his face scrunching up as he did so. "What time is it anyway?" The boy asked as a yawn took over his speech for a moment.

"Almost nine." Reiner looked at the digital clock on the bedside table for a moment, "We should feel lucky, Armin let us sleep in today." The boy scoffed.

"What time are we going to the park? Did he tell you?" Bertholdt asked, getting up out of his bed.

"Nine Thirty!" Connie spoke up, "I heard him tell Eren about it before they went back to their room last night."

"...Do you...um...think I have time to take a shower?" Bertholdt asked quietly

"If you're quick about it I guess." Reiner said putting on his shoes, "Connie and I are done in there."

"O-Okay, I'm gonna go for it then." With that, Bertholdt walked over to his suitcase, grabbed a random outfit and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Surprisingly, there was no click. Bertholdt would always make sure that the door was locked behind him during his shower, yet, today must've been different. Perhaps it was because Reiner woke him up. Who knew...but, this would soon make him an easy target. 

The blond sat on the bed waiting for Bertholdt to finish as Connie put on his shoes. He soon forgot that he didn't put any deodorant on and went to the bathroom. Reiner figured that Bert wouldn't mind as long as he didn't say or do anything. The boy went to the bathroom door and opened it. He grabbed his deodorant and thought that it was a little odd that Bert hadn't locked the door. Reiner considered this for a moment and then smiled slyly. He flushed the toilet. Bertholdt had been singing gently in the shower when he heard the toliet flush. He stopped singing for a moment before continuing, not knowing what was going to happen a few seconds later.