12

Carrying Taehyung around wasn't hard at all, especially if the brunette weighted like a feather. So that's what the all mighty Jeon Jeongguk did for the whole entire way.

The driver opens the door for Jeongguk as he carefully steps out of the car, trying his best not to drop Taehyung.

"Baby, wake up," Jeongguk softly whispers as he smooches the mask on where Taehyung's soft cheek supposed to be, "we're here."

Jeongguk doesn't go out of his office often and maybe that was the reason why the guards are eyeing him suspiciously. The taller one topples over Jeongguk as he stares down at him, "Kid, whatcha want? This ain't some place for a rich brat to be," he threatens as he spurts out salivas, hitting Jeongguk right in the face.

"Shut up before dead skins fly out of your mouth," Jeongguk spits out, remembering the time when Taehyung said the exact same thing to him.

Flashback

Taehyung flutters his eyes open, everything was a blur to him and he rapidly blinks to refocuses his sight. When he tries to move his arm, it wouldn't budge and soon he realized they were tightly tied to the chair.

"Oh, you're awake."

Taehyung glances up, meeting the eyes of the ruthless mafia boss that literally hit his head with a metal pole and kidnapped him.

"How you feel?"

Honestly, he didn't look all that bad. The raven-hair contrasts against his pale skin, the darks and soulless eyes that held Taehyung in captivity, the small yet noticeable scar along his cheekbones and the smirk that tug at the corner of his mouth. In short, he's hot as fuck.

"No answer?"

Taehyung would've answer if he wasn't feeling the thick gooey substance sliding down his neck, fogging his brain up. Heck, he might even lose some of his brain cells because of the impact on his head. The excessive amount of words wasn't helping him in any way. (me in school tbh)

"Are you-"

"Shut up before dead skins fly out of your mouth," he cuts the mafia boss off, leaving them both shock at what Taehyung just said.

A giggle left Taehyung's lips and it caught Jeongguk's attention. He leans down and brushes his lips across the ceramic mask, "oh, you're awake."

Taehyung hums as a reply and snuggles deeper into Jeongguk's chest, "Gguk, you still remember that?"

Gguk? That sounded oddly familiar to the bodyguard who is currently being ignored, but he just couldn't figure it out.

"Of course-"

"Hey!" The Bodyguard shouts, interrupting what Jeonguk had to say, "Stop fucking around and leave this damn place because this ain't some fucking love hotel for yall horny little fuckers."

Have I said this before? Jeon Jeongguk hates to be interrupted. A small growl erupted from his throat and he glares at the taller man, "Do you know who I am?"

The taller man scoffs and shrugs his shoulder, "Pfft, why would I know someone like you, it isn't like you're the boss or some shit."

"Oh?"

Jeongguk slowly and carefully places Taehyung down onto his feet, not forgetting to give a small kiss on his forehead. He grabs the gun in his pocket and points it at the bodyguard. The gun has a small carving on its body, it is the symbol of their family, something that only the boss and two other people possessed.

Cold sweat starts to drip down the bodyguard's forehead as the idea of the male in front of him being the boss crosses his head, the ruthless man who killed everyone in his way to get to the top. But he was told that the boss never leaves his office unless it was something important, so...there's no way right? Especially if it's this young man in front of him who was acting disgustingly lovely with the weirdo wearing a mask.

"u-um, I'm sorry for my rude behavior before. Please forgive me, Mr.Jung, or perhaps...Mr.Kim?"

"You thought wrong bitch,"Jeongguk snarls as he was all ready to pull the damn trigger and show the damn arrogant male who the fuck he is but a soft tug on his shirt stopped him from doing all that.

"Jeon, don't."

"M-M-Mr. J-Jeon?" The bodyguard was shaking by then, cold sweat wouldn't stop dripping down his forehead as he finds out that the guy in front of him is known to be a ruthless devil. He suddenly drops down to the floor and hugs Jeongguk's leg, "I-I'm so sorry, please let me live! I have a beautiful wife and two kids at home waiting for me!" he sobs.

"let go," he coldly replies and points the guns down at him.

"Jeon!" Taehyung shouts as he tugs Jeongguk's arms, snatching the gun away once again, "killing people isn't always the option!"

"But Taehy-"

"No!"

Jeongguk sighs and rubs his temples, he could literally feel the pout on Taehyung's beautiful face despite the mask blocking it, "fine, you owe me a kiss later."

Oh look, the ruthless mafia is so damn whipped.

Taehyung launches himself onto Jeongguk and wraps his arm around Jeongguk's neck, "you're so cute," he giggles, making Jeongguk all soft and mushy on the inside.

---
oh fuck, this chapter sucks

And I love being extra

(Yes I use lol a lot)