Peter Quill x Reader

Your POV:

You groaned, rubbing your head. Stupid pipe. You were doing matinence on an ancient ship, with a h*lluva lot of seemingly useless pipes and plates of metal everywhere. You worked at a ship repair shop. It was doing your lungs no favors, but the owner liked you. Probably too much, and in non-innocent ways sometimes, but he never hesitated to give you a promotion or a raise.

Later that day, a guy came over to your desk.

"Hi, I'm Peter Quill, and I need some repairs on my ship, on the interior. Could you come take a look?" He asked. You nodded, you didn't have anyone else on your schedule today. You followed him out to his ship, and he lead you in. The moment the doors shut behind you, a hand clamped over your mouth and a bag was dropped over your head. You didn't even try to scream.

"Okay, here's what we're gonna do. You're joining our "book club". You're gonna do all necessary repairs on the ship, and you're not gonna tell anyone, got it?" Peter asked, removing his hand from your mouth. You rolled your eyes under the bag. "F*cking fine. Ugh." You said, groaning.

After a few months of being with all the other passengers aboard the ship, you became besties with Gamora, Groot and Rocket, and developed a crush on Peter.

You landed on Earth once, and everyone else went to go do/get various stuff, leaving you and Peter alone for hours.

"Hey, Peter? Can you come here, I need some help." You asked, standing in your tip toes, trying to reach a box of your favorite tea. He came in and got it for you, no problem. And then held the box above your head, toturing you for a while, before giving it to you.

"*sshole." You muttered, putting a teabag into a mug of boiling water. You liked tea that was super strong, so you had some time to kill while it steeped.

You walked over to a CD player in the ship, and looked through some of the albums.  "Ooh, goodbye lullaby?" You murmered, pulling it out and scanning the back for a song you were looking for. Your face lit up. Perfect! Found it on the first try.

You popped the CD in and waited a few moments, skipping past the first 5 songs and waiting as the 6th started.

"All this talking to you, I don't know what I'm to do, I don't know where you stand, what's inside of your head?" You sang softly, doing some small, dumb dance moves.

"What are you doing?" Peter asked, startling you. He was leaning against the doorway. "Eating snail pie, what else?" You asked sarcastically. He rolled his eyes, then stepped up and took you hand, and placed his other on your waist. You swayed to Avril Lavigne until the song ended, and by then, your face was completely red. He leaned in and ran his fingers through your h/l, h/c locks. You blushed more and put your left hand on his chest,  and wrapped your right hand around his neck. He took your left hand and kissed it, then moved it too, behind his neck. He dipped you, leaned in and kissed you. You were too flustered to move for a few moments, then returned the kiss cautiously. You felt his chest shaking as he laughed at you, briefly. You blushed.

"Hey, lovebirds, try to keep it PG, for Groot. Jeez." Rocket said, walking in. Peter blushed and took his lips off yours. "W-what are you doing here?! I thought you were gonna be gone until dinner!" You squeaked, covering your face with your hands, completely red.

"Eh, Gamora went over to a super girly shop, and Groot was feeling sick from the car ride, so we abandoned Drax and came back." The raccoon answered, shrugging.

"Stupid trash panda." Muttered Peter. "I heard that! Also, is this tea for me? Thanks!" Yelled Rocket, and you heard an over exaggerated slurp from the kitchen. You groaned.

"D*mn it, I was really looking forward to drinking that." You said, disappointed.

☆Leave a vote/comment/follow me/add this story to your reading list if you liked this and want to see more!☆