my wattpad dad💝

DarkPaladinLance

Hey Daddy! So I saw that auntie did this for grandma so I just want to say!

You are the best! You never give up on me when we argue! You always protect me! I love you so much Daddy! In real life you are like a father to me! But this is on Wattpad! So I guess i can actually call you the father I never had... cause well... I don't know my real father... but daddy! I love you so much! I hope you love me as much as I love you! And I want to just throw you a part for being able to take care of me and brother and sister! But especially me! I mean I a handful! Half lion half vampire son can be a handful! But daddy I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo -breathes out- ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

 but daddy! I love you so much! I hope you love me as much as I love you! And I want to just throw you a part for being able to take care of me and brother and sister! But especially me! I mean I a handful! Half lion half vampire son can be a hand...