TheORY!!!!

So we all know that Peter and Leo and Rosie have a demon side right?

Well... Peter was born as a demtroll! DEMON troll!!

Peter thought that Posie or Rosie didn't have a demon side so he gave it to Rosie

He also gave it to Leo cause he isn't his BORN son only adopted

But! Rosie didn't like her demon side so Peter took it away.

Demtrolls are born with the demon side so obvilousy if Rosie was born with it she would have already shown it.

But here comes the Theory!!

In -Princess_Rosie- new book The Devil Within! Posie shows a demon side!

Now you might be saying. "But in some rps Peter and Leo were turning demon because someone was hurting their family!" Well I will get to that!

DEMON sides come out in many different ways!!

You might also be saying! "But Posie turned demon cause she thinks Rosie took stuff from her!"

Well Posie demon showed up from Rosie making her feel unloved! Yes I said it unloved!

Which is super rare for someone to feel unloved for their demon to come out!!

But the theory Is!

If Peter gave Rosie a demon but took it away? Does that mean she wasn't able to be a demon cause her TWIN Is already a demon?

Also get this!

The Devil Within? What is the title support?

My TheORY! POSIE IS THE TWIN OF THE KENDERLAKES WITH A DEMON SIDE!!!!

-Princess_Rosie-