"I suggest you all looks away before I fuck y'all up" I said with so much venom in my voice it made some people tremble but nevertheless they looked away

Seeing Reena and Asia down the hall near the school fountain I walk up to her and hug her from behind laughing when she tries to attack, then settling down once she knows it's me. For a werewolf she sure isn't in tune with her wolf. I felt a pang in my heart at the thought of...

"Hey girly how are you this fine morning? " Reenas voice broke me from my thoughts as she finished with a warm smile

"Hey ma, Hey Asia, y'all good? And I'm chill i guess thanks for asking " I ask with a smile of my own as I hug them both

"I'm koo" Asia said with a bright smile as she returned my hug. Werewolves are pretty big on physical contact.

"Im koo too" reena said before looking behind me her eyes turning dark with lust

I turn around and see jace the beta of the black moon pack.. "the pack I used to belong" I thought to. With the same look in his eyes right before he all but growled the word mate. As if on cue another boy named Quann comes who I earlier found out to be 3rd in command to the alphas looks at Asia and before she could even react snatches her and walks off leaving me with two lustful horny wolf teenagers growling like mangy mutts.  Shaking my head I snap my fingers and jace is the first one to snap out of it. The first bell rings. When Reena finally does snap out of it she looks from me to jace then back to and runs in the other direction. As I'm about to run after her a familiar tingle invades my body as the owner of the dark hooded eyes who's name I learned  was Damian leader or Alpha of the black moon pack grabs my arm and tells his beta to go instead. Shaking his hand off my arm I try to walk away, again try being the key word because as soon as I'm an in away he lifts me up In his muscular arms and walks me off somewhere just as last the bell rings.

Great now my two best friends find their mate at the same times, I'm gonna be late for first period which is AP English 4 which I happen to like and on top of that I have to deal with this prick. Can this day seriously get any worse.

"Mate

Shareena

Shareena

Asia

   Faith

   Faith

1738 words

I hope you guys and gals enjoyed.  I know it's been a while and I'm sorry.

Remember to vote and share

Even if you don't vote plz share the book with others.

Leave comments below I'm pretty good with constructive criticism 😁😅

Next chapter will be very interesting