I started thinking about those girls who jumped in for me the day of the fight, Tasha who I later found outs real name is Shareena, but I call her Reena and Asia. They have become my best friends. Reena who is taller than me standing at 5'9 is Jamaican, funny asf, a little shy but will cuss you out in a heartbeat if you mess with her. That's why I love her she super loyal and is beautiful . Asia is the total opposite she is boisterous, but classy fashionable but not hoe'ish she's tall and beautiful  just like Reena.

"Maybe they are the Gammas daughters. After all they are sisters " I think to myself

At the mention of a pack position mind started thinking about those dark hooded eyes that have been following me around the school like a lost puppy for the past few weeks. He's tried to be stealthy about the situation but Ian no dummy. At first I was really annoyed but something in me finds a sense of satisfaction and safety in it. Be that as it may I still do my very best to avoid him.

Shaking off the thoughts I grab my loofah and soap and wash my body. After ten minutes I rinse off grab my black towel and walk to my bedroom then into my closet. I pick out a simple outfit then walk over to my dresser and pull out a black and grey bra and thong set from Victoria secret to match my outfit. I got dressed and did a once over of my outfit. It was a simple black and grey crop top hoodie and matching pants that hugged my curves, I paired it with my black and grey Pumas. After making sure I looked okay I grabbed my phone, charger and my bag and walked downstairs.

As always I walk in one mi padres heated make out session. And As always they fail to realize I'm here. After I clear my throat I make a face to show my disgust. My mama blushes and my dad chuckles.

"Usted sabe para las personas con audición avanzada que seguro que son sordos" I mumbled with a small smile Ts: you know for people with advanced hearing you guys sure are deaf

"Sin amor the escuchamos simplemente no nos importa" my mom said with a devious smile. Ts: no sweetheart we hear you we simply just don't care

"I can't believe my ears. I expected that from dad not you" I said with a chuckle

"Que....mi" my dad clutched his chest in mock hurt as i look at my Micheal K. Watch Ts: what me

" Don't act all innocent we both know you aren't...  but as much as I Would love to keep this up. I gotta go I'm going to be late..... te amo" I say then yell the last part as I run out the door

I get in my car and speed of towards hell.  Another day another heartache.

******

I pull up to hell and see that beautiful Camero I both love and hate seeing. As soon as I step out my car his head snaps in my direction. His face shows no emotion but his eyes are sad and full of regret almost begging me for forgiveness. Then some Perra apestada (Ts:stank bitch) walked up to him blocking our view. I guess In retrospect I should be thanking her but something in the back of my mind was real pissed. I've felt the feeling before but knowing it can't be what I think it is I shake the thought from my mind and walk to the entrance looking for my friends.

For some reason people were hard down starring at me.  Two days after the fight everyone let it go so I know it can't be that. As I get my stuff from my locker they keep starring and it's bothering me so I turn around and smile.