"JOHNNN!!!" Eliza giggles and places my coffee a stair below us, one leg wrapped around me and the other underneath someone, while Peggy gasps for air.

"Mulligan, get off me, you ass!" He shakes his head no, smiling contently as she proceeds to slap him repeatedly.

"God, Peggy, that feels good." She groans, putting her head back onto the wall and giving up her attempts to escape. Angelica laughs, throwing a clump of squished up bread towards him, hitting the dude right between the eyes. We all shriek in laughter as he gags, chucking the food back at her. 

We all remain in a pile of entangled bodies for about five minutes, until John groans.

"Alex?"

"Yeah?" 

"Lafayette ate too many baguettes." I laugh as Lafayette whips around to him, barking back at him in French. 

"COMMENT PENSEZ-VOUS QUE JE ME SENS, AVEC VOTRE PIED DANS MON VISAGE ET LE CUL BURR LITERALEMENT DANS MON VISAGE?!" Laurens rolls his eyes, shoving him off, and Angelica's head pops up from underneath Burr. 

"Yeah, I don't speak French, but it is getting pretty smelly." I sniff the air then pretend to gag, pushing Eliza away from me. 

"Alright, all you stinks go take a shower, I need to find my dorm room." Peggy groans in relief as Hercules gets off, sinking onto a very red faced Lafayette. Lafayette screams, pounding at his boyfriend.

We all laugh and somehow manage to get up, shaking off each other and smoothing out hair. Eliza presses her lips to my cheek and whispers,

"Happy to see you." Just before Angelica grins and does the same, only this time whispering,

"We only kiss cheeks to look classy." I laugh, and Peggy waves goodbye to me before pressing her lips to John's cheek, then sauntering down the hallway after her sisters. John blushes and makes his way over to me, looking after her for a moment. 

I grin as Lafayette picks up my luggage, and look over to John.

"Dude, I thought you were gay." He grins and bites his lip.

"Bro. I'm dating the Alexander himself, I can't back out of it." I laugh, slinging my arm around his shoulders and pecking his cheek.

"Well, no matter what you are, we'll all still support." He laughs, patting my back. 

"Good to know. By the way, you have a dorm with the baguette." He puts his fingers to his lips quickly. "Don't tell him I said that." I wink, making my way down the hall. 

"I won't."

"Night, Alex."

"Night, Jackie." A few moments later, I hear the door close behind me, leaving only Lafayette and I in the hallway. I tap his back, and he shoulders my luggage, turning back to me. 

"Laurens called you a baguette." He shakes his head, laughing.

"Mon ami, when will you imbeciles ever understand French culture." I shrug, stopping in front of the door that he does.

"Probably never." He laughs, pulling out a door key and quickly unlocking what I assume to be our room. I scan over the paper next to our door.

Alexander H.

Marie-Joseph P.

Thomas J.

I raise an eyebrow, following him inside to the already well furnished room.