Prolouge

I woke up one day, laying in a pool of broken glass, blood, and soda. I looked around and saw a girl who I thought was my best friend, or girlfriend, I couldn't be sure. I sat up, not knowing how much damage there would be in the house. My head started throbbing, so I stumbled over to the couch and sat down. Pretty soon, the beautiful girl that had been lying on the ground next to me got up and sauntered towards me.

"Hey baby, did you enjoy the party last night?" She asked me as she sat very close to me.

"Uh... sure, what happened? I don't remember anything." I said, holding my hand to my temple.

"You had a soda drinking contest, then you passed out in the middle of drinking a bottle." She said, coming very close to me.

"How did the blood get here then?" I asked her.

"Oh, that is from the broken pieces of glass." She said.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"My name is Hazel Hawthorn. You don't remember me?" She asked, putting her hand on mine.

"No, I only woke up and saw what I saw. I'm sorry." I said to her.

"Zack, you have to at least remember me." Hazel said.

"Look, I'm sorry Hazel, but I don't remember." I told Hazel.

We walked over to the back door and went outside to my pool, and put our feet in.

"Zack, I don't know what happened to you, but I still know and love you." She told me, then kissed my cheek. I was about to kiss her back when a sniper rifle fired and blew a hole through her head. I jumped up out of the pool and looked for the sniper. I saw them and another bullet fired and I braced myself for the bullet to kill me but it never hit me. 

I opened my eyes and a force field surrounded me.

"What is this?" I asked myself. The sniper continued to shoot at me, but with no luck.

"I will avenge you Hazel, I will." I said to her. I ran back inside my house and grabbed my jacket. Running out into the early California morning, I realised it was colder than I thought. I know my name is Zack, I know I have super powers, I know what I must do. I am a teenage super hero.