Drew ignored her,"Hi im Andrew Hayden, but you can just call me Drew, you are?" Drew flipped his hair.

"Okay, Im Misty" I flipped my hair like Drew, getting snickering from Ash and May behind me.

"Ha. Your funny, has she met the rest of the group yet?" Drew turned to Ash.

"Nope. Come on lets introduce her, May and I have our lunch now" Ash took Mays apple and ran off.

"Hey Ash! Thats MY APPLE!! GET BACK HERE!" May yelled running after him.

"Hehe....sorry about them, they can get out of hand sometimes" Drew and I sweatdropped.

"I noticed, your Mays boyfriend?" I asked, changing th subject.

"Heh....you bet I am," Drew flicked his hair, again.

"Hm-hm....is that your table?" I said pointing at the table May and Ash sat at, with 2 girls and 2 boys.

"Yep, let's go I'll introduce you..." We walked to the table closest to the doors leading out of the cafeteria.

"Hey guys!!" Drew called,"This is a new student and member of our group!"

I studied the table. Their were 7 people there, 4 of them unknown to me. I smiled at all of them, trying to think of what to say.

"Your cute, got a name gorgeous?" A boy with brown hair smirked, winking at me. I recognized him from earlier. The boy who the Proffeser called rude and arrogant. Hmph...looks like he was right, forgot to mention flirty too.

"Yeah, you should know it" I glared at him.

"Feisty I like it, I hope you stick around" Gary stood up putting his arm around me. If there's anything I hate more, Its flirts. Don't get me wrong, no one at Ceruluen botherd to flirt with me, but that didn't mean I didn't like it. Struggling, I tried to yank his arm off me.

"Get off her, Gary. The girl looks like she either wants to die or kill you." A girl with long brown hair said yanking Garys arm away but frowning at me. Did i do something wrong? I wanted his arm off me just as much as she did!! I don't like or dat players.

"Do I smell jealousy, leafy?" Gary smirked grabbing my hand, intertwining are fingers together, but I yanked my hand away scooting closer to Leaf.

"No, I just think you should give the girl some space. Now come on, uhh....?" Leaf sat me down next to were she was sitting a looked at me for a answer.

"Misty, Misty Waterflower." I answered.

"Okay....well im Leaf Green" Leaf said smiling a little at me.

"Hi I'm Dawn Berlitez!" Dawn has blue hair and a short dress on. Im guessing she's the preppy, girly type. She looks really nice, but WAY to girly.

"Hn." I turned to see a emo looking guy with Purple hair grunt at me.

"Heh...sorry about Paul, he's not the talking type and don't worry he won't bite, just bark" Dawn laughed, seeing Paul glaring daggers at her.

"It's fine, he's not scary or intimidating if thats what your implying..." I said shrugging.

"Wait....your not scared of Paul? Whaa-? Everyone's scared of Paul!" Dawn shouted dramticly getting In my face.

"Dawn calm down! Its not that big a deal!" May pulled Dawn away from me, giving me some space to breathe.

"Hn...annoying pest." Paul grunted again.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?"

"Uh-Oh....Dawn? Paul? Gary?" Leaf said to them,"We gotta go! Class starts for us in 5 minutes!! Ugh! Later Guys!!" Leaf yanked them out of the cafeteria, running to class.

"Bye Guys!!" Ash called.

"I feel like something annoyings missing...." May mutterd, after Leaf, Paul and Gary left.

"Like what?" Drew tilted his head confused.

"ASHYYY!!!"

"Like that...."

"Hey Serena!" Ash grinned at the girl hugging her, then sitting back down. Who was she? Another member of their group?

"Hey baby!" Serena hugged Ash back, and sat down on his lap. "Who's that?" Serena pointed her finger at me.

"Misty Waterflower! She's a new member to the group and super cool, so be nice ok?"

"Of course, Ashy, aren't I always?" Serena pouted, which Ash ignored.

"Hell no..." May whispered loud enough for me and Drew to hear, laughing quietly.

"Well, thats cool! Misty can you come with me for a sec? I wanna show you something cool!!" Serena smiled at me and I grinned. May was wrong, Serena is nice.

"Okay, lets go, I'll be right back guys" I said looking mainly at May.

"Have fun!" May called to me, her voice tight and sarcastic.

"We will!!" I shouted back.

"So Serena....what did you want to show me?" I asked her.

"What do you think of Ash?" Serena turned back around and stopped, frowning at me.

"U-Uh...he's nice and funny? I don't know, I only just met him today..." I honestly said. What do I think of Ash? Ive never really had a crush before except Rudy....Wait I thought she wanted to show me something? Not talk about Ash.

"Good let's keep it like that, you hear me? Stay away from Ash, he's my boyfriend not yours" Serena glared at me.

"N-No its not like that!! I swear!"

"I don't care what it's like, just say away from him, ok?"

"No." I stood straight and tall, glaring back at her. Who was she to tell me to stay away from MY new friend?!?

"No? Oh sweetie you don't want to start with me, I can make your life a living hell."

"Too bad, I'm not after Ash, I don't even know him that well!! But he's my friend now and I'm keeping it that way. So If you really have a problem with it, talk to Ash not me" I spat at her.

Who did she think she was?!?!

"You have a death wish, I'd watch my back if I were you Misty" Serena spat back."Ash.Is.Mine."

"Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Either way I don't care, but you are not gonna take MY new friends from me."

"Watch me." She said before walking away.

Oh gosh....that girl is insane! She's obsessed with Ash is my guess, but even so she didn't have to THREATENED me. I better go back to the group before the bell rin-

"Misty!!!" I turned around and saw Ash running towards me.

"Hey Ash!" I smiled.

"Where did Serena go?" He said looking around.

My smile flattered as u remember what just happened, "Oh, she had to go...."

"Oh ok...come on then we still have 3 more periods! May and Drew are coming too, were gonna meet them there."

"Ok! Off to 5th period then!" I dramticly jumped and made a pose.

"Haha. Off we go!!!"

Laughing Ash and I ran to 6th period, jumping, smiling and just having fun.