I. - MEETING

CHAPTER ONE. — MEETING.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT WAS A DARK STORMY NIGHT IN THE DUNGEONS WHEN DRACO MALFOY DECIDED TO GO TO THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT.

Water was sloshing everywhere. From the windows, ceiling, floor, walls, and so many more places. The other prefects were organizing bucket duty, in which each Slytherin who's name was drawn would get assigned to do, well, bucket duty. After a fateful day in 3rd year, Draco knew he would NEVER stay in the common room when bucket duties were being assigned (Ugh, it sucks).

So, of course he slipped away as soon as possible.

Sure, he was a prefect, but even Prissy "Blood Traitor" Weasley did when the house prefects were having a meeting in the Slytherin Commons 2 years back.

NO ONE likes bucket duty.

Years back, Draco had discovered the secret enterance to the Room of requirement, the one meant for students (Since house elves can apperate into any of the rooms they want to go to).

But now, he went there every night to ease away his memories from when he first met his true love. It all happened long, long ago...

—————————————————————————————————————————

1993

To be honest, Draco Malfoy HATED Care of Magical Creatures.

Ugh, Potter, the giant oaf, and a bunch of weird animals that probably hated him?

Uh, no thanks.

Draco grabbed a luscious, green, Granny Smith Apple from a bowl of grapes and apples from the Great Hall. At the time, Draco didn't even realize how beautiful it was. All Draco cared about was being late to "Scare the Magical Creatures", teasing the blood traitor about loving kitchen utensils, and eating breakfeast.

He was already late-ish to C.O.M.C. — Of course the giant would pick a field, on the opposite side of the school for a place to teach his classes.

Draco pushed the Weasel girl into a table with different pots and pans, whispering an insult at her, then speed-walked all the way across the school tellling kids that "Your mum smells bad." (It wasn't a very good insult, but hey, quality takes time, and he has none).

But when he finally got to the field, it was EMPTY.

He was so mad, but then he realized he didn't eat his food. He then, to his own dismay, ate the apple, peel in all.

'Wait', he thought, looking at the Apple.

Then he realized, he just murdered his one true love, with just one bite...

—————————————————————————————————————————

Present

Big, wet, salty tears streamed down Draco Malfoy's face as he leaned against the wall in the room of requirement.

His one true love, gone.

But at least his hope for this project hasn't left yet. Draco opened the broken vanishing cabinet, only to find something inside of it.

A beautiful green, Granny Smith Apple.

He laughed to himself, crying silently. "Oh, the irony." He whispered softly aloud to himself.

Just as he peeled the apple, it's insides turned brown.

'Feels before Peels,' he thought to himself, silently into the night.