"Oh baby, harder! Harder-" The blonde bimbo's jaw dropped

"What?" Cole asked her, then he saw me.

And guess what he did?

He smirked and said, "Let's keep going, she is nothing to me."

He wanted a reaction out of him, but I wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of hurting me. Plastering a fake smile on my face, I strode over to the drawers and grabbed out some clothes and stripped down, not caring who was watching. 

Without a moment in between, I changed into the clothes and turned around, smirking. Cole's jaw dropped the second he saw me, as did blondes. 

Maybe what I picked out wasn't exactly appropriate.... but who cares? It showed off my great legs, and that's exactly what I wanted to do. 

Still smirking, I headed to the closet and picked out black pumps, making sure to show off my legs and ass as I grabbed the shoes. Carefully slipping them on, I strutted out of the room, swaying my hips to add for effect. 

Suck it Cole. 

I closed the door as I left, and the second it closed, tears started filling my eyes. No Christina! I scolded myself, no emotion! Quickly, I blinked away my tears and walked downstairs, head held high. 

"Chrissy girl." 

I froze completely, all signs of confidence down the drain. 

"Aren't you gonna say hi to me?" Graham asked, leaning against the wall. 

I can't break, I just can't. 

"Hi Graham." I said, calmly and clearly. 

The fear of him is so strong, that I couldn't even enjoy the shocked look on his face when I replied. Damn it. 

I quickly, headed into the kitchen, narrowly missing his grab for me. Phew! That was a close one. Thankfully, Julia and Tyler were in the kitchen, which reassured me that Graham wouldn't be able to bother me now. 

"Hi guys." I said quietly, grabbing a bottle of water. 

"Hey Christina, where's Cole?" Tyler asked

"Fucking some blonde bimbo in our room." I replied, casually opening the water and the same time, ignoring the shocked looks exchanged by Tyler and Julia. 

"He what?" They both asked, shocked. 

"Cole is fucking-" I started again. 

"We got that, but why?" Julia asked, still shocked. 

I shrugged nonchalantly, "I'm just not good enough for him." 

Once again ignoring their surprised looks, I walked away, only to be herded inside a giant room with a bunch of random people- pack members, I assume. 

Sure enough, Mandy soon came in with Ian, and while he went to the front, she stood by me, watching Ian with love and compassion. How I wish I had someone to love. 

After five minutes of standing in awkward silence, Graham walked in- smirking. 

"We just have to wait for Cole, then we can start this meeting." He told us, staring directly at me, still smirking. 

Ten minutes later, Cole walked in with the slutty bimbo clinging onto him. What a mother fucking bitch. Oh how I would just have loved to walk up there and slap that whore across the face, but I knew that's what Cole wanted me to do. He wanted me to retaliate, to go crazy under his control. 

"Thanks for waiting for us." Cole emphasized "us," watching me for a reaction. 

Thankfully I was able to remain calm, despite all the pitying looks I got.