Part 6

They were so soft...

So warm...

I could taste his salty tears from before...

I backed away slowly, but his head followed mine until he realized what had just happened. My face was red and Elder McKinley was wide eyed, also red as heck.

"Ha... ha."

I laughed. McKinley still sat there still shocked at what happened. Then he pushed me.

"Hey! What's that for!?"

I asked.

"I..."

I eyed him.

"Why did you... kiss me?"

He touched his lips with his hand, becoming even more red. I bite my lower lip.

"Remember that I had a hell dream?"

He nodded looking confused.

"Was I... in it?"

I chuckled. I can't believe he asked that.

"You're always in it... ever since that one hell dream I had here. Every time I had it you were always in some sort of way in them. But last night it was different..."

"How different? "

He crawled closer back in front of me.

"Well... it wasn't that spooky. It was kind of nice actually. You-"

Then the words got stuck in my throat. I looked down.

"What about me? "

Sigh.

"Well you were there... only you and me. "

We both got even redder.

"And you... were naked... And you were umm... k-kissing me a-and touching m-my body. I-it was getting sort of heated and more... you know. Then i woke up. And you know what happened next."

I was a blushing mess and couldn't look at him. But after he didn't answer after a minute i had to see if he was still alive. He was a mess. His jaw open, eyes wide, and he looked so red I thought he was going to die from a heat stroke.

"E-elder McKinley? "

He was frozen.

"Well... I guess this has some sort of meaning. It cant be for nothing. I -"

Suddenly Elder McKinley jumped on top of me and started kissing my face.

"Whoaa! Ah! Wha- what are you doing?! E-elder?!"

He didn't stop.

"Connor."

"Huh?"

It started to tickle.

"My name, Connor. "

"Uh..."

"Call my name."

Oh... OH!

"C- Connor~"

He kissed me on the lips now. I was so shocked. But I placed my hands on his waist holding him even closer. It was unbelievable. So incredible. His hands started to wander. All the tension between us was gone. We were in our own world. Me made out for quite some time. Rolling all over the bed. Our hands exploring on top of our useless clothes.

"Ke-Kevin..."

He called my name so softly between our kisses.

"Mm?"

"I have to tell you something. "

We sat up, he was still on top of me. His legs spread around me.

"I-"

SLAM!

The door. We quickly get off the bed.

"Who long has it been?"

I asked. He looked at his wrist watch. His eyes widen. He chuckled.

"Umm... two hours. Haha..."

"Oh man... haha."

We heard footsteps.

"The elders are back!"

"Arnold and Thomas!" "Arnold and Poptarts!

We said at the same time. Our roommates were back!

"You need to hide!"

He looked at me as if he was offended. Then the door opened.

"Hello bestie! "

Arnold walked into the room, he didnt even notice Connor. Ha Connor. As Arnold fell on the bed with his eyes closed. I eyed Connor to get out of the room. And he did, but not before blowing me a kiss. My heart pounded so much. I fell on the bed, I was love sick... wait. LOVE?! I sat up. Nonononono. This this is not love noooo. This is just some foolish faze. Haha yeah! Yeah... yeah.

"Hey~"

I heard Arnold say.

"Wha-what is it?"

He had a mischievous smile on his face.

"I know something."

What?! Does he know about me and Connor? No way! He kept looking at me strangely. I started to blush. He probably knows. He sees it on me.

"FINE! Yes me and Elder McKinley kissed so what!"

His eyes widen. Oh no. Thats not what he knows. I covered my face quickly as he started to squeal.

"Oh My Gosh! Kevin!"