Professor Horan // N.H

Requested by: @Meghan_Skylar ☺️

Hope you like it sweetie!

Please vote :)

Y/N

It was mid November and I was stuffed with assignments and unexpected projects and power points. It's really stressing and nerve wrecking, I guess as the school year keeps on going our work has been so harsh. Gosh, why do they teach Health when they don't even give us time to get enough sleep? I only have two hours to rest.

I was doing my project about scientific bugs and their purposes when my professor, Niall Horan, called. " Hello?"

" Y/N! I am just checking if you've done the project? " He asks. I shrugged, but realized that I was on the phone and he couldn't see. " Oh, the project is halfway done, sir. " I said, half awake. I accidentally yawned. " Still sleepy though?" He chuckles. " Yes, sir. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to finish this."

" Okay, I suggest you come to my house later after you finish it, class is cancelled today. " He said. " Okay?"

" Okay." What did he say? Oh, I was going to go to his house.

I finished the project and said a little thank you prayer. I rubbed my forehead, which is a little bit quite sweaty, and tied my hair in a bun. I decided to take a shower since I smell like sardines, trust me, I can smell myself too. I turned the heat on and it already relaxed my figure.

After I showered, I picked my v-neck shirt and my shorts. Since I wasn't on the mood I decided to wear flats. I grabbed my back pack and turn off all electricity inside the dorm. Since Felice left to go shopping with some troops of hers, I was left here alone. Well, she did invite me to come with her, but I have to finish this damn project so I can maintain a good degree.

I left the building and then drove my motorcycle to Mr. Horan's flat. I parked the engine and slipped on strap on my shoulder. I climbed up the steps and knocked on the door. Within seconds, I hear his voice say, " Coming! " and then with a few sound of his nearing footsteps, the front door opened. He flashed me a grin while I smiled a small one. He must've been examining my facial features, of course, I look like a retard, my eye bags are as big as Beyoncé's ass. He gestured me to come inside and I take the offer. I didn't have to examine the place, it's genially familiar to me since I go here everytime I needed help for studying or the assignments. Mr. Horan has been fairly kind and he seemed like a big brother to me. And I must say a handsome one. He had helped me raise my grades and I couldn't thank him much for what he had done.

He sat beside me and I gave him the paperwork, he looked to some pages and examined the words I have written.

I hear him mumble a few words, before I realized I have fallen asleep.

............................

I feel myself wake up lying on a bed , I opened my eyes and I see a figure... Above me.

And he's kissing my neck.

I gasp, earning his attention. " Niall? W-what are you doing?" I ask, stuttering.

" I- I couldn't help it Y/N, I liked you so much, and I couldn't hide it anymore." He said, his eyes turning glossy. I stared at him, unable to say anything. He lowered his head down, as if ashamed of admitting his feelings. " I understand if you don't feel the same, since I was just your professor an-"

" No, Niall. Everything's good." I attached my lips on his. He tensed for a bit before his lips moved and his tongue fought with mine. He grabbed me by waist and I landed on top of him. I bit his lip in satisfaction as he grabbed my ass and gave it a little squeeze. I let out a moan, and suddenly I know he's aroused. I didn't imagine feeling this way, well, considering the fact that I treat him like a brother or best friend, but at this moment, I'm falling. And highly aroused. And really, really turned on. I ran my fingers through Niall's hair, earning a slight groan from him. He unbuttoned my shorts and slides them down to my ankles until they're completely off. He broke our embrace with each other and looked at my underwear. I feel my cheeks grow pink so I bit my lip. He smirked at me until he spoke, " Lace? How lucky am I?" He reached for my lips again and this time, slipping his hand to rub my c.lit. I moaned in his mouth and hear him whisper, " So wet." And with one motion, my underwear is unattached on my body, leaving it on the floor. I started to grind on his crotch, which he did not expect. We both groaned and tell each other exchange of dirty words. I can feel Niall so damn hard. " F.uck yes, Y/N, harder.." He requested, and I grinded on him a little bit faster.

" Ugh, sh.it I can't take it anymore," He pinned me on the bed and attacked my neck, while I fumble with his belt. " Niall?"

He doesn't answer, he was too fond of kissing my neck. " Niall?"

" Yes, babe?" He whispers back. " D- Do we have a condom?" And that stopped him from his business. " I guess I do. Wait here sweetheart." He stood up, fully naked, giving me access to see how fucking big he is. He got out of his room and for minutes, he came back with a foil of condom in his hands. " Sorry, I forgot where I put it. " He shot me an apologetic smile, which I accepted. " Now where were we?" He smirks and got on top of me. He gave me a peck on the lips and entered me. I gasp. " Ooh, f.uck! You're big." I whispered, and he's encouraged to go and thrust harder. I couldn't contain my moans, with each thrust it gets pleasurable.

It's so erotic and his body is in full sync with mine. I clawed his back, signaling him that I'm close to my high. " Wait.. wait baby." He warned. I tried to hold on, but his thrust is too fast. Even the bed is moving with us. " N-Niall!" I came without him. He stopped thrusting, and looked at me. " You came without me."

" I couldn't hold it anymore." I giggled.

" Aren't you so cute baby?" He sat down and rested his back flat on the bed. " Suck me." He smirks. I crawled to face his c.ock and licked from the bottom. I put his shaft to my mouth and sucked, my tongue swirling on the skin. I sucked on the tip before speeding up.

" Baby, baby, ahh fu.ck yes, like that."

I moaned while sucking him, earning a loud moan coming from his mouth.

" I'm almost c-c.umming, Ooohh.."

And with that sentence, he shot his c.um on my throat, and I claimed my mouth away from his c.ock. I feel the white liquid dripping from my lips to my chin, but Niall wiped it.

" Your project is 100% "