Cullen Clutter

~This is a very old story i rescued from my dying laptop, it was a spir of the moment story and I hope you twilight ears out there will comment~

_Emmett s POV_

How come everything is blamed on me?

And how does Nessy always get away with everything?

I am sitting in the kitchen, grounded!

It is not fair, the window was not my fault. I didn't mean to break it ,Nessy pushed me. No one believed me and they all started to shout at me, and now I am GROUNDED. While Nessy got away Scott free.

They said that if I was in a hurry to go hunting , I should take more care but they still grounding me from using my vampire pen so I decided to sulk away from them all.

I love my pen

But Nessy , who was the one who pushed me and challenged me to a hunting duel. Absolutely nothing , just "sorry mum" said with big brown eyes and Bella only said "don't do that again!" And that was that, EVERY SINGLE TIME!

You are probably saying "but that is only once how do we know your just sore from losing your cool vampire pen, which I was but that it besides the point. Ask anyone and they will tell you that Nessy has never gotten into trouble

Well that's use two weeks ago for example .We was going out in Rosalie's brand new car, a Bugatti Veyron which is $1,192,057! Yes that is a number, I asked Carlisle.

Well me, Rosalie and Nessy where going for a spin , and when we were getting in all we heard was a scraping metal sound from the back, "little" Nessy had made the back seats that cost so much into scrap leather!

Of course Nessy didn't get to any trouble and you can see that she didn't mean it and she said sorry about a million times but I broke Esme's favourite spoon and I am in the shed for a week !

IT'S NOT FAIR!

Edward walked in arm and arm with Bella "Emmett, Nessy is only Five" he said as if he was talking to a child

What does he take me for a human, a butterfly detracted me as it flew over the top of Bella's head

"yeah but she looks like a eleven year old and the intelligent of a old person" I grumbled back " it's not fair" I tried to make my Golden eyes grow to show my innocents.

Bella laughed "Don't worry Emmett, you can see how she gets us around her little finger tonight, when you are babysitting her" she smiled. Wait a second

"WHAT" I screamed, they are letting me talk to Nessy, I wasn't allowed to be in the same room as her before.

Okay okay it was my fault,I kinder told her the Birds and the Bees story, before Bella did. well I didn't know did I.

"Emmett we told you every single day not to tell her"growled Edward

I just ignored him , I was so happy!

"WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THE BEST NIGHT EVER" I screamed running out the room , getting things ready for tonight , apparently there was this film on about a love story or vampire love story I think it was called "twilight"or something like that.

But basically no one would be in the houses just me and Nessy so it was time for some pranks

" you have to have her in bed by nine and fed by seven ,she has to clean her teeth and no chocolate/smarties/blood/cake and most important fruit , you know how that turns out..." droned on Bella, Rosalie and Esme, again and again. What did they take me for a five year old.

Alice knew what I was going to do even without her visions

"Good luck, get Edwards CDS for me, will you" Alice whispered to Nessy as she danced to the door, this is going to be fun.