Camera

You and Taehyung had been friends for as long as you could remember. You were around three years younger than him so you always looked up at him as an older brother. But he, on the other hand, did not.

You were dating his friend, Jungkook, and he was fine with it. Jungkook was fine with your closeness to Taehyung as well for he trusted you and if it was not for Taehyung, Jungkook would not have met you.

Everyday, you and Jungkook would make time to see each other, to remind and reassure each other that you have one another. The dates would vary to five minute hugs to a full day of rides in the amusement park.

But today was different.

Today, you weren't going to be with your boyfriend.

Today, you were going to be with your best friend.

"Y/n-ah!"

You beamed as he engulfed you in a hug, inhaling his scent- something you haven't done in such a long time.

Sure, you and Taehyung still talked but it became minimal as your world started to relvolve more around your boyfriend.

Of course, Taehyung could not blame you. He knew that if he had a girlfriend, he might do the same thing.

It was not throwing someone aside, simply just paving the way for priorities- that's how you both viewed the said act.

"Hey, oppa." You chirped.

"I've missed you."

"I missed you too."

He still had not let go and you had not, either. He cherished every moment that you two had, especially now. Whenever he would see you, it was when he and the boys would get together, so naturally, you would be with your boyfriend.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"I don't know, I kind of want to go on a road trip though." You said sheepishly.

"Then road trip it is." He said, chuckling slightly.

That was you, in his arms, you were still you. In another's, you were still you. That's what he loved about you, you were true to yourself no matter who was around you. No matter what someone had done to you. You were still you.

No matter how many obstacles life had thrown at you. No matter how many problems you had to face. No matter what others said about you. No matter how many hardships you had to go through. No matter how many times you had to leave, turn your back. No matter how much hate you received. No matter how much time you wished to take back.

You were still you.

And he loved that.

He loved you.

You were in the car, Taehyung was driving and you were beside him. There wasn't a specific place in either of your minds, you just did what you had not done in a year.

Be around each other, be with one another.

Music was playing and you were singing along. Some were Korean, some Japanese, some English and you noticed that he had started listening to Filipino songs, too.

When you asked him about it, he said it was because he wanted to learn how to speak in Tagalog so that when he and the guys went back to the Philippines, he would more-or-less, have an idea of what some people are saying. In other words, be like Namjoon but with the Filipino's dialect.

When you two met, it was around 9 in the morning. You have been on the road for about 3 hours, going around the city, going up and down, left and right. But you both decided that it was time to buy food, so you went to the convenience store.