Chapter 4

Kaitlyn POV

The lights faded, it was then I realized the movie was starting. I smiled at Jaeden and turned my focus to the movie. The beginning was good until Pennywise showed up. I looked everywhere I could to distract myself from him. Did I mention im terrified of clowns? No, ok. Well I am.
"Are you scared of clowns" I heard Jaeden whisper. I looked down and smiled shyly while nodding my head. Was it really that noticeable. He grinned and laughed a little. I was about to go back at looking everywhere to distract myself, when he tried to give me his jacket to hides my face in."Here" He said. I shook my head. He then grabbed my hand and put his jacket in it. "Thank you" I said quietly. I turned my attention just to be faced with Pennywise again, but this time I hid my face in jacket. I heard him chuckle softly beside me. I look over I see Jack looking at me and I smiled before focusing on the movie.
*Time Skip*
The Movie has just ended. I found the movie scary and hilarious. Especially Eddie and Richie, they were the funniest.
"Thank you" I said to Jaeden as I handed back his black jacket.    "No problem" He said while winking. I felt my face heat up and I quickly look down, hiding my face with my hair. I look up and was about to say something, when a girl with medium length hair interrupted .
"You did awesome Jae" She said and kiss his cheek. A little part of me felt like it was ripped out. Was I Jealous? No of course not. Maybe a little. Why though I don't even know him. He mumbled a thanks, and looked at me, I look away quickly. Dang it Kaitlyn now he thinks you're a creep. I groan in my head. The girl's phone went off she smiled as she looked down. "I have to take this" She says and walks away while answering the call.
"Who was that" I asked Finn.
"Jaeden's obnoxious girlfriend, Maddie" He said with a eye roll. I giggle and Jaeden looks up completely oblivious to the converstion. I smiled and he smiled back. Butterflies irrupued in my stomach.
I think I'm falling for him and I barely know him.
*******
Sorry I haven't updated💖💖 I really am. And I know this is short I just thought you would appreciate an update.💖