i sniffled, making justin turn his head away from me.

(can ya blame him?)

(if i saw zayn cry....)

(INSTANT HEARTBREAK)

"i understand." i nimbly took the small silver key out of his hand. making my way out of the car and up the steps of the mansion.

as soon as the passenger's door closed, justin sped away. down the street and into the night.

a few stray tears fell and i let them. my ass was toast. well, what if he doesn't even come back? what if he goes to a bar, gets drunk, and has an infamous one nightstand?

my head was swimming the infinite amount of negative possibilities. i managed to get the large door opened, only to be bombarded by a lap full of puppy. jasper basically threw himself on me, causing me to erupt in a fit of giggles.

"hi, boy," i cooed at the puppy, rubbing behind his ears and kissing his nose. jasper became bored with me quite soon, though, and then began to chase his tail.

 jasper became bored with me quite soon, though, and then began to chase his tail

i sighed fondly, and made my way up the grand spiral staircase.

the house was so...quiet. no wonder justin got jasper. i'd go simply mad in this house.

much like...my house.

(that made me sad as fuck)

(ugh the feels)

i guess we had more in common than i thought.

well, justin's house was much bigger than mine, so the emptiness sort of resounded off the walls.

but still.

mine was just was empty.

i pushed open the doors of the master bedroom, not even daring to go and peak at the playroom a bit. not because it would get me into even more trouble, i simply just couldn't reach the key at the top of the door.

(ok, me????)

(story of my life)

((SHE TAKES ME HOOOOME))

the room was grand, just like i remembered it.

(GRAND LIKE HIS DICK)