Ruin The Friendship

You and Demi have been best friends for six years, you guys are hanging out having a girls night at her house.

You guys are watching Silver Linings Playbook because Demi loved Jennifer Lawrence. You both are wearing bralettes and pajama pants, bowl of popcorn and M&Ms.

While watching the movie Demi says "Ughh would you look at those LEGS, she's so sexy"

You laugh shaking your head "Why don't you actually pay attention instead of on Jennifer's hotness"

"How can I?? She's SO fucking hot"

"You say laughing "I didn't realize this movie was a turn on for you"

Demi says "Shut up, haven't you ever had s girl crush??"

"Not really"

Demi replies shocked, "Seriously???? Not ANYONE?? If you could hookup with any girl celebrity who would you go for?"

Keeping your eyes on the tv focused on the movie you take a second and reply "hmmm I don't know... maybeeee........Jennifer Aniston. She's looks amazing for her age and goddamn she's stunning!"

Demi says with a smirk putting a hand in your thigh to get your attention "Okay, what about me? Would you ever hookup with me?"

You look at her surprised and say "Well demi you're my best friend, I don't think I could do that"

"Well what if we weren't best friends? If you just knew me as the singer Demi Lovato??"

You turn to her with a smirk and say completely lying "I don't knoww, I never thought about you that way"

Demi bites her lower lip with a smile "I can say I have"

Your heart starts pounding and you hesitate demi says " thought that way about you"

You say with a grin "Well I don't know, I respect you too much as a friend"

Demi blurts out "kiss me"

"What?"

"Kiss me, then we can see if you would"

You say hesitantly feeling the sexual tension  "I don't kno..."

Demi presses your lips on hers and gives you a passionate kiss. She releases you and your eyes widen in shock.

Demi says "so?"

You sit there turned on with a smirk  "I would"

Demi grins and pulls you close to her whispering in your ear in between kisses "Let's.. .Ruin ...the ....friendship."

Demi starts kissing your neck and you sigh already turned on.

Demi lifts you up to straddle her and she kisses you hard.

Your lips smack together and chills run down your spine at how good Demi is.

She's running one hand on your thigh and the other caressing your neck.

Demi moves her hand to your ass and squeezes it.

She pins you on the couch kissing you hard
You slip in your tongue and Demi circles her tongue in your mouth and you sigh at how good it feels.

You run your hand along Demi's thigh and up her back feeling her perfectly smooth skin. You roll Demi next you you and she instantly wraps her leg around your pulling you close.

You both kiss each other harder sighing
Demi runs her hands up and down your arm giving you chills

Demi clasps your lower lip with her teeth and say instantly pulling her in kissing her hard.

You squeeze her ass and rubbing your hand up her back.

Demi squeezes your breast and you moan.
Both your breaths are in sync as you grab and hold each other kissing intensely.

Kisses are slow and sexy as Demi's tongue rolls around in your mouth.

You start kissing Demi's neck breathless, kiss her collar bone and suck under her boob giving her a hickey.

Demi moans and grabs your face and continues kissing you.

She nibbles on your ear and starts sucking right below your ear.

She whispers breathlessly in your ear with a giggle "Best friend hickey from me to you"

You giggle and pull demi into you again kissing each other uncontrollably.

The credits start playing to the movie and you both giggle realizing you've made out for the rest of the movie.

Demi brushes the hair away from your face smiling so big.

You lean in kissing her again and kiss each other until you both fall asleep in each other's arms.