Goldspartan Awaken

"Ok,ok stop right there" a deep and loud voice Boomed then said" no,no way am I standing with or even partsipating in this act of Genocide ". Then a voice sounding like 30 different tempting voced lady's it's like charms speak but way more power full said "It dose not matter , they kill them selves every every 2000 years after thear so called GOD sends his worior or chosen one or even the gods son" but the deep and booming voice replied "no it still is not right for us to use a gallaxys life force to spend forty thousand years to create a imortal being remember Darkmatter and what he did to the space time continuum he,he,he DESTROYED our brother leonites, so please do not do this" then it whent silent. Only the darkness that I am in I know the words of the beans rang in my head. Then a beam of light began to shine the the lady's voice Boomed over me and she said" you will help the people of this world live on longer than usual,i hope". Her shadow beamed over me It was the most beautiful thing that I have ever saw it was the only thing I have only thing I have ever seen . Her body was deafinetly bigger than mine about a hundred times bigger. Her hair was blond she wore a crown that glisten like a sun in the light he blond hear was braided down her back and her face was undiscribable maybe because it was molded whith light talk about beautie. Just like her face her body and clothes were made of light and it looks as if she has wings. I kind give up on describing her. But she is a woman with wings on her back made from light.she then said " rise my worrior the time has come fore you to fight for this new world" .

I then made grumbleing and moneing sounds that sound like something that a caveman might say the lady then replied to my mone saying that her name was celestia the second god created by faith. Then the other gods voice booms in anger and yells celestia!. Then it went dark again. My brain took 3 hours to process this amount of information and I was hungry so it took longer. I walked like a zombie I was hungry and cold and of course cold and naked. After 3 days of walking I found a small village filled with huts made of straw and vines of tress to make this of course I was grate full and I settled in their village and became a worrior . I hunt great big wooly mamot and fought aginst other tribes for my people and I got a lot of experience in combat with a spear but as you know I am imortal and hove to leave very soon or they will think I am a god or wizard so I left the tribe. I made a little hut in the forest and remembered that I haven't told you about the time I spent in the wild . So this is what happened when I blanked out I crashed onto earth and wasn't able to make sense of what happened. It took me it took me ten minutes to process all the information. Then i finally gave up then I started to get up off the ground and see this wold so I thought I was all power full you know bad ass then I tried to stand I was so confident I. Then I put my hands beside my hips and pushed down with my hands then used my legs to push me up but then I realised my legs are worn out and I was stuck for an hour or hour and a half. The I tried again man I don't knowwhat I did but I ended up with my face on the ground and my legs in the air then I thought I this was good but no it was not, man I tryed to use this to my advantage but I ended up on my back so basically 2 hours in your world and I can't stand talk about power.

So I got up then started walking around but five seconds in and I fell on my face then I herd a grumble I thought it was a wild animal that could walk but I realized that I was hungry so I tryed to walk again and I did it properly I got as far as 1 km from my area of falling. And then I got so hungry I thought I saw a village but it wasn't because I was hungry it was real. I was so happy I jumped up and made so much noise I made a wolf find me. I heard the wolf snarling at me and before I could turn around the wolf pounced on me his teeth were rasor sharp so the sank in my skin with no problem the wolf bit me in the shoulder and I screamed in pain.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I am so happy someone read my book s I have a spelling problem and if you see any errors in my book I would love to hear them an please go read ocirion high from my best friend kingC0 so yo I'll publish chapter 2 saterday