Captivated (KnB fanfiction)

PROLOGUE

~

"There she is...the troublemaker."

"I don't want to get close to her."

"What if she want us to be her friend and take advantage of us?"

"Oh...let's just forget about that freak and go on.There's no helping it for she is clumsy."

"Much more of an airhead and dense idiot.Hahahaha!"

I just sighed as I walked passed by the girls who don't stop bullying me since second grade.I don't know what their problem is,but I just ignore them.I am just having lunch earlier until their leader--which is also in my class and has a big crush on our model,Kise-kun--spilled her juice on my skirt.Now I look filthy and I have to go to the office to get a spare one.

'Calling me those names won't make a difference.Don't you guys get tired of me?!' I mumbled those lines as I stopped in front of the office.

"This is not acceptable!"

When I was going to knock,I heard a shout.'Another failing grade,dude?'I mocked to myself.I heard footsteps coming so I stood beside the door.And the door slammed open,good thing it ididn't hit on me! I was nervous back there!

And then,a certain red-headed guy came out,making his way to the other side of the hall.He looks kind of pissed or angry,I can see his nose spitting out some smoke like an angry dragon xD

Okay,stop making fun of people behind their backs and go on with your business.

I fixed myself and stood in the middle of the doorway and knocked on the open door.

"Um....excuse me,I need a spare skirt please."I said,bowing.He immediately give me one after he knew my name.

"Tomoko Shizuka...how do you represent it in kanji?"he asked.

He questions about my name? o.O Why?

"Tomoko as in child of wisdom with the syllable 'tomo' means wisdom and intelligence and 'ko' as in child."I paused for a bit.

"And for Shizuka?"

I nodded then gulped."Shizuka means quiet and calm with the syllable 'ka' means fragrance,aroma or perfume."

"Oh,okay.What a beautiful name you've got."he nodded and smiled."How was your stay in Teiko?"

"Well,it's just as fine as ever.I think I'll get a loyalty award since I studied here when I was in kindergarten."I chuckled.I'm just...lightening up the mood,taking away my nervousness so I decided to put some humor.

"Haha,you're a funny girl,"he laughed.I made him laughed?! But my joke is corny!"How about your lessons?"

"Um,I am the top in my class and rank 3 in overall.I'm also active in every club:Swimming,badminton,volleyball,kendo,art club and a library committee."I explained.

"Seijuro is the first,followed by Shintaro then you.What class are you in?"he said,shifting himself in his swivel chair and pointed at the couch in front of me."Have a seat,Shizuka."

I obeyed him,sitting properly.This is just so formal.

"Um,class 1-2,sr."I said.

"That's funny,you're supposed to be in the class 1 if you're doing well like that.Anyway,I'll take care of it.You still have classes,right?"he said.

I recall picturing my schedule in my head then shook my head."Club Activities,sr."

"You may leave my office now."he said.I finally stood up and headed outside.

"Starting tomorrow,you'll start again."he said.What does he mean by that?