Snob Mute

"Psst!" He turns around but he see nothing.

"Pssssssttttttt!" He looks back again but no one is behind him other than the empty street and stuffy bushes beside the road.

"Darn you Kookie, with feelings" that creepy voice startles him that causes him to run and run until he reach the gate of their school, Yeran is absent due to a fever and he went to school alone.

Still catching his breath he lean on one of the benches and look around his surroundings, the ground is beautifully trimmed the other day so it gives off a fresh musky scent, the crystal clear morning dews dancing on the leaves and the striking rays of the newly up sun spraying colors all around, everything is aglow if not on a creepy boy who covers his eyes that got a bold smack from him.

"I've called you so many times, why are you running away from me?" A frowning Tae joins him in his scrutiny.

"Because I'm not a darn kookie but I have feelings though" he said removing Tae's arms on his shoulders. "Where is Jimin?"

"Why do you ask him if I am here?" He winks at him.

"Coz you're a VMIN for a reason, should I call you B1 and B2?"

"I love bananas but screw B1 and B2 name, where's your favorite noona anyway?" He offers him the banana milk that he get from his bag.

"She's sick and can't attend her classes for today" he frowns a little and take a sip on his drink.

"So are you up for an arcade hang out after school?, we know Yeran noona forbids you to play so it's your chance to play with us without a scold from her" Tae with his wicked smile and wriggling eyebrows pokes his side.

"I don't know yet, school has not started even, how do you think of that, let's go, Chim maybe looking for us" he slaps his lap hard and stands up, a wincing Tae follows him rubbing his stinging thigh.

"Aw, Jeon Cena why did you have to do that, aw, it's painful" he kicks the back of his tigh in revenge, Jungkook just laughed avoiding his pity kicks on him.

"Hey, you're Yeran's dongsaeng right? Where is she?" Jungkooks mood began to stumble down to a negative scale seeing his number one contender, he smiles lazily poking his tongue in the inside of his mouth while glancing at his friend beside him.

Good thing, Tae get his eye message immediately and clears his throat before answering "Yeran noona has a fever and can't go to school" Jungkook just nod a little and look sideways, he feels his growing jealousy  in the pit of his stomach.

"Oh okay, can I have her number If you don't mind? We agreed to hang out  tomorrow at the town fair and I wanna confirm if it is still up" humping his bag on his back, jungkook frowns and turn to look at his friend once again.

"H-he don't want, I mean you better ask noona for her number personally because that's their SOP and we're late now so we better go ahead?" Jungkook nods his head and bow towards the guy in front of him pulling Taehyung along with him.

"Oh you're right, thank you anyway but why do you keep on answering if he's the one I am asking?" JB cocks his head raising one of his eyebrows.

"He uhm, he has a sore throat and the doctor adviced him not to talk for the time being" nodding his head like he said a sacred thing, Tae gestures a slit on his own throat emitting a hoarse screeching sound and waves his free hand bidding him goodbye.

"Uh, o-okay" JB shot them a weird look before walking the opposite way.

"Ayee, you're jealous right?" Tae suddenly jumps on his back giving himself an awkward piggy back ride going to their room. Kook pries himself away from him but he's a sticky Tae so he just continue walking with a huge but handsome monkey on his back.

"I am not jealous okay? I don't have the right to be one besides I am sure Yeran noona did not agree for it"

'yeah convince yourself too Kook'

Tae finally went down from his human vehicle and block his way "why din't you give her number if you are not concerned huh?" His box grin made him roll his eyes.

"If I said I'm not, then I am not" he snarls walking ahead of him with his tense shoulders.

"I know you are" he scrunches up his nose openning his phone to text Jimin. He wanted to help Jungkook and Jimin is a great accomplice whenever he plans to execute his blueprint in mind.

*.*

The day seems boring to both of the sides. Jungkook became mute for a day, not minding Taehyung's babbles.  From time to time he would just nod, shook his head and shrug. He barely answers Jimin also that made their whole day a total bland.

Meanwhile, Yeran's fever is gone and she's just resting the whole day. The boredom sips through her skin so she decided to call Jae In to entertain herself.

"Sup Mommy bunny, howdy?" She can imagine Jae In's smirky face and a hand salute.

"Fudge you, chocolate flavor. How's everything Jae In'ah?" She coughs a little and wipe her runny nose.

"If you are asking about your baby bunny, he's physically okay but he became mute for a day, Taehyung told me" the rumbling noise of a game machine plays on her background.

"Better stop with your baby bunny thing or Imma kick your flat ass Park Jae In, I am asking about our class if we have assignments or surprise quiz, I know our teacher gives surprise quizes when it is Friday" she kicks her pillow off the bed and purses her lips trying her best to maintain her calm. Surely she'll flick her forehead if she's beside her.

"You chill ma friend, we don't have a surprise quiz but we do have an assignment, reaction paper about our experience in the town fair, kind of like that" her faint giggles ring in her ear. She know Jae In is just playing her.

"Cut the crap, I know it's fake, a Jae In plop made story. How can we have that assignment when our morning subject is about mathematics? At least use your midget brain, nooby" she snorts.

"Woah, woah hold up Ms. bRight. I know it's not the truth but still it hurts you heartless little mongrel. For your tiny information our teachers swapped classes because of an unknown reason that's why we had the english subject in the morning" she growls at the end of the line.

"Is it? I'm sorry Jae In'ssi, mian but still I can't go the town fair tomorow, Mom will not allow me" she rolls on the other side of the bed to have a better position, her feet hangs freely on the edge and her free arm is sprawled wide on the sheets.

"Nah, you are not, you always think negative of me, I wonder why we became bestfriends when in fact you're on the other end of the pole" Yeran just rolls her eyes and kick her bedroom slippers out of her feet.

"Okay, okay save your drama but this is still not a yes, Mom will be mad at me when she'll know that I'll go out on a saturday morning when I have a burning fever the day before"

"But JB will be there also, he asked me earlier if you'll go to the fair tomorow, he even ask for your number but I said no"

"Why?" The sudden mention of his name allerted her cells and made her sit on the bed.

"Huh?"

"Why din't you give my number, yah Park Jae In?"

"Calm you ass, it's you who said we should never give your number to strangers right, woah you wicked how can you say that now?!"

"Aish, but that is JB" their conversation was interupted by an unrecognizable sound, like the phone is being thrown somewhere or something like that.

"Kook you better pay my phone or i'm going to slaughter you"

"It's my turn on the game, move out noona"

"Aish, hello Yeran'ssi Jeon hulk is on the loose, I'll call you later bye and I'll pick you up tomorrow at ten in the morning, don't worry I'll ask your Mom for you okay?" She tried to talk to her more but the line went dead.

'Woah, did they cut classes? Aish that girl, I'll wring her neck for letting Kookie cut his classes' she finally taps the end call button forming a text message.

<we need to talk Jeon Jungkook>