02

Winnie marched all the way to the choir room, where all the other Glee girls were already meeting, talking about the assignment and glueing black sequins onto clothing.

    On the way there, Quinn had spotted Sam, and left her, and Winnie heard them start arguing before she slipped through the choir room door.

    "So what's up guys?" Winnie asked, sitting down next to Santana, keeping only her toes on the ground so that her thighs wouldn't smush and look fat.

    "The boys beat us the last time we competed against them. We've gotta bring the noise hard this time," Merecedes said. Everyone made a noise of agreement as Quinn finally made her way into the choir room and sat down with the group of girls.

   "How did it go?" Winnie asked, and Quinn gave her a look telling her she didn't want to talk about it, so they moved on.
    "To be fair, they didn't officially beat us. We got busted for vitamin "D" possession before the vote," Santana corrected.
    ''Wait. Something's definitely wrong. Why isn't Rachel talking?" Winnie questioned, feeling somewhat bad for the snarky remark, but then again, she wasn't the biggest fan of Rachel, meaning, not at all.

    "Yeah, she should totally be bossing us around right now," Brittany added.

    "The idea of the assignment was to do the opposite of what we normally do. I'm just trying to stick to the lesson plan, which is proving nearly impossible since you're gluing those sequins on backwards," Rachel said, her voice rising as she continued.

   Winnie was about to tell Rachel to stick it elsewhere, however, Puck wheeled Artie into the room.

    "Spies!" Rachel yelled, pointing her finger at the two boys.
"Lighten up. We're here to talk to Santana and Brittany," Puck said. Santana straightened herself and Winnie narrowing her eyes.

    "So, how does it feel to be a free man?" Santana asked Puck with a flirty smile.
    "All I can say is that I don't want a long-term relationship with either of you. Especially Brittany, since I'm not in love with her," Artie told them.
     "Do you guys want to go out to dinner tonight?" Brittany asked them and Winnie mentally willed Puck to stop. However, he just looked her in the eyes and said, "Not really."

    "Oh," Santana said, dissapointed, and Winnie was as well, she knew Pucks reverse psychology game. She knew he was just playing hard to get.
     "Tell you what," Puck said, confirming Winnie's suspicions, "You two show up at Breadsticks tomorrow night around 7:00 and if we don't find hotter chicks to date tonight, we might show up."

    "You are totally cool," Santana said. "Awesome," Brittany added, and with that Puck wheeled Artie back out of the room as all the Glee girls looked to Santana and Brittany, confused.

Then, Quinn looked to Winnie, to see how she was doing, but Winnie was already standing up and marching out of the room, "Puck!" she yelled after him as he walked behind Artie.

"Puck!" she yelled again, forcing him to turn around when she caught up with him by grabbing his elbow and jerking him around. She glared at Artie, so the boy wheeled himself away, after a scared look at her.

"What's up, Win?" Puck smirked, knowing he had gotten her.
"Shut up Puckerman," she rolled her eyes angrily, pulling him to the janitors closet by them.

Once inside, she locked the door, then turned to face the boy, "that was not cool, Puck."
"This won't be either," he grinned boyishly, and then descended his lips onto hers.

Their makeout quickly escalated, and soon Winnie was pressed against the cabinet, her arms curled around his biceps. "I'm not having sex with you," she said in between kisses.