Ragini : i asked which room..😡😡😡(shouts top of her voice)...

Doctor : look girl...

Ragini : Ragini... Ragini gadodia... Elder daughter of Shekhar gadodia... Just tell me or i will ask papa to buy this asylum and kick you out...

All knows Shekhar gadodia is very ruthless business man lives in delhi...

The man gulps in fear...

Ragini : speak up...

The man immediately calls some nurses... Ragini goes with the nurse and came to a room...

Ragini shocked to unconscious little swara of only 8 years... Some deep blue marks either sides of her temple...

Ragini : what is this... What did you all do with her...

Nurse : wo mam... Parbati mam told us to give her shock therapy... So... And she was not listening any... Thing

Ragini takes back : are you all insane... You apply shock therapy for this child... How could you do this...

She cried and took swara in lap... She picks up her... And turns to them...

Ragini : if she doesn't become same as earlier again.... I will finish you all... 😡😡

She says with blood shot eyes and left...

At home...

Ragini : if you ever try to do this things again i will kill myself dadima... And i mean it...

She goes to her room carrying swara...

Swara was so afraid... She becomes normal after 3 mnths only for ragini...

Fb ends...

Laksh shook Ragini : ragu what happened...

Ragini looks at laksh and holds his hand : we have to go right now... If anything happens to her... It's already been 3 days she is there... 😢😢😢

Please chalo laksh...

Laksh : ok i will go... You stay here...

Ragini : no no please... I wanna go please...

Laksh looks at her restless fearful teary eyes... And nodes in yes... Both goes to hospital...

Some nurses and staff recognized ragini... Laksh ask the head about swara...

Head : swara??? (he starts to shiver)... Yyyyou also came to find her (he gulps in fear and stammers)...

Raglak looks at each other...

Ragini : where is she tell me...

Head: look... We discharged her today afternoon only... Her husband took her...

He wipes his sweat... Suddenly raglak heard sound of police van... Raglak comes out... Laksh goes to police officers...

Laksh : sir what happened...

Police : oh mr maheshwary you here??

Laksh : han wo my sister in law is admitted here... But why you...

Ragini sees police are taking nurses and staffs by beating... She also goes to laksh...

Police : don't you know... These are inhuman... They used to sell mentally unstable girls... And also give them drugs... If anyone try to elope they use shock therapy also...

Ragini shouts no and clutch laksh's hand...

Laksh : ragu don't worry... Nothing will happen to doll... She will be fine...